• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City vs Arsenal player rankings

morpho

Established Member
Mannone - 6
Jenkinson - 7
Mertesacker - 7
Koschielny - 8
Gibbs - 7

Arteta - 6
Diaby - 6
Cazorla - 7

Podolski - 5
Gervinho - 6
Ramsey - 7

Walcott - 5
Giroud - 5

=============

1. Koschielny
2. Jenkinson
3. Cazorla

Tangy99

1. Jenkinson
2. Ramsey
3. Mertesacker

9. Podolski
10. Diaby
11. Gervinho

If Walcott had been on longer, his performance would have put him in the bottom 3.

Wasn't much between Per and Kos for me either.

Also, it was really tough to choose the bottom 3, Gervinho was the only player who frustrated me today though even he showed some promising stuff.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
1. Jenkinson
2. Mert
3. Cazorla

Some players had poor moments or stretches due to being rusty or tired or I'm not going to give out any bad marks. No one really stunk up the place to deserve it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Viper said:
Player rankings? What is this crappy system? I miss the old 'rate the player'.
Go create your own thread then instead of making me waste time trying to figure out your voting order (your vote is void btw)

---

Im just finishing tallying off the results for the City game and I'll post an update to where the players stand hopefully some surprising results.

evoh_1

Established Member
1.) Mertesacker - never tackled because he read the ball all day long
2.) Koscielny - tackled and cleared the ball brilliantly (+ the goal)
3.) Jenkinson - up and down and made strong defenders look weak

11.) Gervinho - the misses and heavy touches, wastes all the good he does
10.) Podolski - never in the game hardly any quality when on the ball
9.) Diaby - weak display in getting the ball back but some nice runs out shone by arteta, ramsey and cazorla.

Mentions for Ramsey here he was fantastic with the ball and did what we want from diaby perfect way to showcase his ability in the middle of the park as a ball winner.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom