• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Chelsea (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saliba

• Gabriel

• Zinchenko

• Jorginho

• Ødegaard

• Saka

• Gabriel Jesus

• Smith Rowe

• Nketiah

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Rice easily, only player to turn up, strength cause Chelsea issue and scored the goal to change momentum for us.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We should be happy with the final result given the level of the referee and Chelsea's luck. Poch should be really ashamed for asking his players to make nasty fouls.

There was no good performance in the team, but I thought Martineli was the best when he was on the pitch.

For man of the match, I'll go with Rice because his goal was so crucial to us.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Take the goal aside and is still Rice, only player bringing something slightly interesting on our side for most of the match

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Most of them was useless. I have no idea how we managed to get 1 point from that disgusting performance but my MOTM is Trossard. Cvnt of the match was either Raya or Ödegaard but i pick Raya. Our so called goalkeeper coach can piss off.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

RICE!!

Just give him the armband & make it official. The man is grit distilled to its purest form & will leave it all on the pitch, even if idiotically told to play out of position!!

dino bravo

Despite being about a 6.5/10, the answer is still clearly Declan Rice. I think Tommy was runner up and he only played 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom