• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Newcastle (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GHIjc4NWcAAd0PT

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel it is a split between Jorginho and Havertz, tbh.

Might give it to Ben White though, Gordon frustratedly lashed out at Ben in the first half...Ben proceeded to (sneakily of course) kick the **** out of him in response...lost count of how many times he fouled him in the end, shocked he didn't get booked!

Badger_Revenge

Have to give it to Jorginho. He had the ball so much and really dictated the play from the space he was gifted with timely passes through the line. He also covered his responsibilities in defense. Performance of a wise player.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
After all those basically fouls we received in st james park, it's nice to pound them a new one.

I remember how a Newcastle player was chirping on how Jorginho didn't shake hands with him "how unsportsmanlike" he said. Well, a masterclass payback is very sportsmanlike isn't it

Pop Tart

Established Member
jorg for me, he is capable of the outrageous balls especially for the pre assist for the kai goal and he controlled the game. has to be a first name on the team sheet for me with the run in given his talent and experience

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
jorg for me, he is capable of the outrageous balls especially for the pre assist for the kai goal and he controlled the game. has to be a first name on the team sheet for me with the run in given his talent and experience
He was wonderful, but completely ran out of gas if you noticed.

He has finally built up enough goodwill to atone for the horrific mistake against sp*rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom