• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Sevilla (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
F9O7PA3bEAA7fxF

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Jesus, quite an obvious one as well. All round brilliant and an early goal of the season contender.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Has to be Jesus really.

But shout out to Declan Rice (how do we keep saying this after every game?) and Tomiyasu

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Could make a case for either Jesus or Rice.

Jesus - excellent turn and through ball to create the first and well taken goal for our second.

Rice - put to bed the doubters that said he couldn't perform as a 8. Our engine and a driving force with powerful runs.

Tomi and Saliba also played well.

Last edited:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Thought Rice had a monster of a game. For me I think this was his best showing yet in the Arsenal shirt, but it’s a bit * to give Motm to anyone but Gabriel Jesus. Without his individual performances we don’t score. He also had the assist for Martinelli’s first chance I think. Honorary mentions to Saliba, Gabriel and most of all Tomiyasu who I think will bench Zinchenko going forward.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Thought Rice had a monster of a game. For me I think this was his best showing yet in the Arsenal shirt, but it’s a bit * to give Motm to anyone but Gabriel Jesus. Without his individual performances we don’t score. He also had the assist for Martinelli’s first chance I think. Honorary mentions to Saliba, Gabriel and most of all Tomiyasu who I think will bench Zinchenko going forward.
Between Tomi and Zinny injuries, we can maybe get 2/3 of a season out of them combined. Just need to get someone to take care of that final third :lol:

Thrice

It was really unfortunate that we lost Timber right at the start of the season. He looked really good. 💯
Yeah, he looked like a steal. When he's fit again and every other defender's fit as well I'd like to see Zinchenko tried in midfield. It's his natural position anyway and we need to find out what we have before we buy someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom