• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I voted Rodgers, but I think it is fair to say that the situation at Leicester and at Arsenal are very different. Rodgers walked into a well run club. Mikel walked into a disaster zone...

Should we replace Arteta, I'd be in favour of giving Rodgers a try. For now, that is off the table though.

I voted Rodgers, but I think it is fair to say that the situation at Leicester and at Arsenal are very different. Rodgers walked into a well run club. Mikel walked into a disaster zone...

Should we replace Arteta, I'd be in favour of giving Rodgers a try. For now, that is off the table though.

Yeah I think we need to stabilizing the structure above the manager before we make any decision. If we don't have the right set up any manager can come here in and fail.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arteta is secure into next season, now. So we’re a year off a new manager, and even that only if we have a bad start to next season.

I think the emergence of the young kids has not only saved him, but put in him in the good books now of many, especially if he sticks with ESR etc.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Once I'm done with my graduation and the current job I'm a pretty great choice looking at the options tbqhaf. A couple of months of Football Manager should close the gap as well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

If not Tuchel, which is seemingly less likely now with Chelsea circling, then Rodgers becomes my first choice. We should be tapping him up already, its only a matter of time before the tide sweeps Arteta away, and the SS Rodgers should be ready to take to sea.

Jakarta

None of the poll options are inspiring if I were to be honest.

What about Biesla?

Man needs that attacking football fix.

novar

I'd take Bielsa, not a long term solution at all but you need someone to erase all traces of Artetaball from our game and he can do that easily.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Just heard the news. Driving to @OnlyOne ’s penthouse as fast as I can to comfort him now that Tommy T is off the table.

It’s Brendan or bust now.
8OdJ1On.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom