• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not many teams in the league lacking chemistry like we do. What happens when you have a team built by Raul and his chums instead of people that actually want to build a cohesive team. It's also sort of where United went wrong post-Fergie. Hiring loads of managers and Woodward just going for who he fancies. It's no way to win things.

I'm sure this thread is cathartic to some but honestly there's no chance of Arteta getting the boot this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s only have better front line than ours Son and Kane at the moment can walk into any top team in europe maybe apart from Bayern Munich who got Sane Lewandowski and Gnabry. we don't have players like Kane or Son they are elite all around and very clinical we only have Auba who just an elite goal scoring player but his all round game is poor. Laca is poor Pepe is Average/Poor same with Willian.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Exactly, our recruitment has been shocking. It's pretty worrying Arteta fancied Willian but probably expected to get Aouar as well and Willian did very well for Chelsea last year. Dropped off a ****ing cliff performance-wise.

Bit weird how he treats Pepe, but isnt suited to this league and Arteta wouldn't have signed him to begin with. No idea what his goal is with Pepe though, but at the end of the day if he wants Pepe gone at a massive loss then so be is. He just looks a bit ****e.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sp**s only have better front line than ours Son and Kane at the moment can walk into any top team in europe maybe apart from Bayern Munich who got Sane Lewandowski and Gnabry. we don't have players like Kane or Son they are elite all around and very clinical we only have Auba who just an elite goal scoring player but his all round game is poor. Laca is poor Pepe is Average/Poor same with Willian.
Bamford
DCL
Ings
Watkins

all have as many or more goals than our frontline combined and none of them are World Class and even have lesser squads.

Maupay has 4
Welbeck scored on his full debut

Nice try though.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Marco Rose, Carlo Ancelotti, Unai Emery

Jesse Marsch would be a smart move, Kroenke would love an american
Could put us in a great state to conquer the exciting american generation

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bamford
DCL
Ings
Watkins

all have as many or more goals than our frontline combined and none of them are World Class and even have lesser squads.

Maupay has 4
Welbeck scored on his full debut

Nice try though.
Yes all you mention having better season than our front line Laca and Auba only have 5 goals combined in first 9 games and that's poor Laca scored 3 from first 3 games after that he forget about scoring :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yes all you mention having better season than our front line Laca and Auba only have 5 goals combined in first 9 games and that's poor Laca scored 3 from first 3 games after that he forget about scoring :lol:
My point is our squad is better than theirs and the poor returns upfront is to do with Arteta as much as the players.

You're essentially blaming Lacazette for not taking his one or two chances on goal per match and Auba for his 0 chances on goal which is unreasonable.

I am pointing out that even a former player who we were glad to get rid of in Welbeck got more chances on goal created by the Brighton team this weekend.

Are you seriously trying to say Brighton is better than Arsenal man for man?
Leeds created 15 chances against us in the first half, Bamford just couldn't take them.

Think you're just hiding from the truth.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If Arteta turns out to be a dud then Brendon Rodgers could be an option, he could string along a couple of Leicster players as well

Leno
Pereira Gabriel Soyuncu Tierney
Partey Ndidi
Pepe Maddison Saka
Aubameyang

He would make Tierney captain, me thinks

Dongexpandable thought, this, in my humble opinion i am hearing

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Arteta turns out to be a dud then Brendon Rodgers could be an option, he could string along a couple of Leicster players as well

Leno
Partey Ndidi
Pepe Maddison Saka
Aubameyang

Stan would combust when he sees how much those 4 would cost though :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Everything looked good when Arteta took over, especially in the run in and even the start of this season. I guess the measure of a top manager is how he responds when things are not working well. Here I feel is where experience is vital! Even Lampard had some time managing elsewhere before stepping up to Chelsea. I don't know of a manger who has taken on a big club from scratch and made a success of it. Anyone?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
My point is our squad is better than theirs and the poor returns upfront is to do with Arteta as much as the players.

I don’t get why this is so hard to accept?

People are not complaining because our attack is poor compared to the elite teams, people are complaining because we literally have one of the worst offensive stats in the league, even compared to bottom half teams.. To blame that solely on the players is foolish.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Leeds, Brighton, Southampton all play better stuff and score more than us.

You'd take probably one or two players from each squad max but you guys want to be liars and pretend Arteta has nothing to do with our struggle ball.

Enjoy Wolves.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Lloris v Leno
Aurier v Bellerin
Alderwierld v Holding
Dier v Gabriel
Reguillon v Tierney
Sissoko v Partey
Ndombele v Ceballos
Hojberg v Xhaka/Elneny
Son v Willian
Kane v Auba
Lo Celso/Lamela/Bale. V Saka

You are telling me that that is a better starting 11 than ours. I make it pretty even. There is no noticeable difference. Big difference is form and listening to managers instructions and being effectively coached.

Liverpool and city and even Chelsea now are miles ahead quality wise. Sp**s. Not buying that. So far 8 points of a difference after 9 games. Imagine we finish 20 points or more of Sp**s. People will still say theres a 20 point difference in quality?

Son and Kane vs Willian and Auba is worth a 20 point difference. Son and Kane are world class players. Auba at best is a world class poacher but nothing on Kane while you can draw your own conclusions on Willian. Rest of the team is pretty well matched but the difference up front is extreme.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Leno
Partey Ndidi
Pepe Maddison Saka
Aubameyang

Leicester will ask 80m each for their players :lol:

Might should just give the money (320m) to Arteta to build his team.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The Auba of last season wouldnt be much difference with Kane. Hes bang out of form due to the team. That's the difference.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
The club transfer policy is going back to the tried and trusted old method of buying exceptional talent young ..and selling them on if needed. We just need to buy 2 young strikers and 2 young CAMs and hope we get lucky with one. A new cesc or rvp would transform this team.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
The Auba of last season wouldnt be much difference with Kane. Hes bang out of form due to the team. That's the difference.

No way. Kane this season is so much more complete, 7 league goals and 9 assists in 9 league games. Auba was only goal scorer last season, only 3 assists.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom