• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: Pep Guadiosa

HattoriHanzo

Klopp's farewell had 70% higher UK TV average audience and 44% more YouTube views compared to Man City's PL title celebrations.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Klopp farewell

As I already said, joke of a league

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I wonder if they've ever wanted to look into the dodgy refereeing. City sure get some ' weird' decisions. Things like 'forgetting to draw the lines' when hundreds of millions of pounds are at stake are very far-fetched

Sulosky

I was one of them who over the years slowly joined the Wenger Out choirboys. It was a time when, as an ordinary supporter, I just didn't fully understand that the competition had suddenly become tougher and there was no going back. Of course, Arsène's stubbornness, let alone arrogance, didn't help matters either. Supporting in those days was very exhausting, because then it felt like nothing had happened for years and we always had the same expectations. Emery's arrival was a breath of fresh air from the south that made supporting fun again.

Still, I miss Wenger and his era, but it has taken me years to realize this.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Only to provide some balance to the speculation that the PL are crooked and conspiring with Manchester City. You can take it or leave it.
To me it doesn't make sense to charge them in the first place if they are crooked and conspiring with City. Laying so many serious charges and then letting them off very softly leads to a worse public image and more backlash than just not pursuing it in the first place.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I was one of them who over the years slowly joined the Wenger Out choirboys. It was a time when, as an ordinary supporter, I just didn't fully understand that the competition had suddenly become tougher and there was no going back. Of course, Arsène's stubbornness, let alone arrogance, didn't help matters either. Supporting in those days was very exhausting, because then it felt like nothing had happened for years and we always had the same expectations. Emery's arrival was a breath of fresh air from the south that made supporting fun again.

Still, I miss Wenger and his era, but it has taken me years to realize this.

I don't think its ever healthy for one person to stay in power for too long. By 2014-2015, I felt it was time for a change also. I had a sense that even though we were making top 4 every year, which is an achievement, every year just felt the same as the previous. There was no progression or decline; it wasn't that bad really as we still played some good football. I just felt I could predict where we would win, where we would lose and roughly where we would end up in the table based on experiencing the same issues on the park. I feel this similarity actually got to a lot of fans in the end although there really was no catastrophe going on.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When you think of the best players in this league I don't think Foden springs to the top of anyone's mind. He's good no doubt but let's be honest folks...
There is no star quality in this league, so I don’t know who you could be talking about.

He’s the best of a bad bunch.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom