• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester city vs Arsenal EPL | 15:00pm | 12-09-09

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Well with the international break coming up I thought we could start placing all the latest news regarding players,etc here.

Kinda early, but God knows we need something to recover.

nazo

Established Member
Re: Manchester city vs Arsenal EPL /15:00pm/ 12-09-09

Internationals :roll: God i hate them.

progman07

Established Member

I'd play

Song-Rosicky-Cesc

Theo-Eduardo-Arshavin

If are all fit after the international break.

ibby

Established Member

Adebayor's gonna score.

True Gooner

Established Member

On the plus side Rosicky, Walcott, Vela(?), Djourou and Fabregas are expected back.

On the down side we'll probably lose a couple over the break.

progman07

Established Member

True Gooner said:
On the down side we'll probably lose a couple over the break.
the funny thing is, the players who will stay and will not get involved with the internationals are Diaby, Almunia... :lol: but you can bet on Arshavin and Gallas to play 2x90 mins.

Though you can always count on Diaby to get injured on trainings, bit injury-prone he is...

Kain

Established Member

Manchester Citys defence is beyond comical they've been depending on Shay Given for results & they have no structure atall. I think we will take them apart atleast while they are still settling with the best eleven etc

Could not of asked for a better opposition after the last result. :)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

we have to win this one!! hopefully cesc is back

Proof

Established Member

Maybe Fabregas and Arshavin won't be called-up. It's up to them anyway, the club can say that they are only 50% ready, if the players agree with that, they will be training along Almunia and Denilson next week.

GaelForce22

Established Member

I'm going to miss this one. Gutted especially after the stupid international break.

We need to win this and I'm sure that we will. City's defence is still terrible and we'll have at least Cesc back and possibly Theo and Rosicky too. Van Persie should score, he was ridiculously unlucky today.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

We better thrash these thugs for a good win to make up for all this injustice today

viper_001

Established Member

Who do you think will be fit for the game? Cesc for sure, and Rosicky if he survives the international break.

What about Theo and Vela? I wonder how well they'd do in a 4-3-3...

xcdude24

Established Member

When's Nasri due back?

And by the way, i'm not too confident about this one. Man City's home form is top 4-quality.

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Hopefully van Persie gets a slight knock so we can field a front three of:

Walcott-Eduardo-Arshavin

If it works well then maybe Wenger will realize that van Persie can't play the sytem and we'll get some goals from our ****ing forward.

Nela

Established Member

Walcott shouldn't be starting games. He's had no pre-season and still needs to earn his place.

Original_AAA

nazo said:
Internationals :roll: God i hate them.

Got to agree with you here. What makes this one even worse then usual is that we go into it just having lost. So now we have to endure two weeks with crappy football before we have a shot of turning things around and be able to forget yesterdays events.

As for the game it should be more then winable given their crappy defence, but I expect that we will need to score at least 2 if we want to win this thing.

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Hopefully we'll have everyone back fit and have a full squad to choose from. I am desperate for us to play again, **** the damn Internationals!

Double_H

Established Member

actully i think the the International break came in a Goodtime
it will give the player time to forget the games
and we get CESC.NASRI and Rosicky back
beside Man CITY got a Momentm going on

MAK 14

Established Member

I agree - the best time to get an International Break is when you've just lost a game. It gives you a chance to go play for your country and try and put the loss behind you. I'd keep Walcott on the bench for this one - he's just coming back from an injury and i think it would make sense for him to come of the bench. I'd like to see:

Almunia,
Sagna, Gallas, Verm, Clichy
Song, Fabregas, Rosicky
Van Persie, Eduardo, Arsha

If Rosicky is cleared and perfectly fine for this one, i think he should play. We really miss his presence and play in midfield. If Arshavin isn't fit, completely disregard what i said above; start Walcott instead of Arshavin. I really want Wenger to start Eduardo as the main centre forward - i think he is much better option that Van Persie for that position.

Unforgiven

Established Member

Have to win this game. Getting 3 points from this game would be better than coming back with a draw in both games if you think about it. And the fact that man city are ****.

Lets get Rosicky back hopefully and we should have a descent bench for this game.

I don't think I could bare to watch another england game the football is just plain awful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom