• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willock stay because our numbers in mid is not big. But Nelson should've gone on loan don't understand why he staying. Good to see Smith-Rowe back

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Yes i won't be surprised we selling him next summer they must been sure about Niles leaving but mikel wanted him to stay
Problem is we probably won`t find a buyer and he wouldn`t want to leave.Why should he? 60K a week, living in London and playing for a huge club like Arsenal and plenty of Portugese speaking teammates. We`ll be stuck with him like we`ve been stuck with Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasinac etc.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

De Bruyne out, Aguero a doubt. In days gone by this wouldn't have mattered as Charity FC would've conspired to grab defeat from the jaws of victory :lol:

Thankfully, Arteta's Arsenal is made of sterner stuff.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I don't think I got nervous once for a game under Emery because I couldn't connect to the team or see much chance of going in to a game like this and winning. Nervous now though, we could snatch it today but it won't take much for us to mess it up.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I’m hopeful on Partey but definitely expecting Pepe to be benched for Willian. Pepe was really unlucky that the international break came when it did.

At some point Arteta will need to give him a run of games, tho. Starting XI needs to start to take shape one way or another if we're going to kick up a gear this season.

Think we'll see a lot of Tierney-Gabriel-Luiz-Holding/Mustafi, other than Auba, anything in front of them is still a bit of a question mark.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Interesting, this confirms that Nelson, Willock and Cedric won't be involved at all which is surprising in a sense as you'd have expected them all to be on the bench. Then again Partey signing naturally relegates Willock.

Is this streaming anywhere? I see Nelson has scored

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal giving out 4 year contracts and spending millions on trash players just to help out Kia and then people complain about no money and inflated squads.

Yeah we know, Arteta kicked the crook out

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

This ain't going to be easy. I gotta rake the leaves, mow the lawn and maybe get a quick **** in beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom