• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester United 8 Arsenal 2 Match Ratings.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Guys, please do not forget that Jenkinson is 19 years old and in his first season from a league 1 club. Questions need to be asked not about his quality, but about why he's being made a starter in the first place.

sammy89

Scythe, Jenkinson is worryingly bad, even for a 19 year old. He lacks basic footballing skills and has no compensating mechanism.

outlaw_member

Established Member
sammy89 said:
Scythe, Jenkinson is worryingly bad, even for a 19 year old. He lacks basic footballing skills and has no compensating mechanism.

I actually see what the scouts may have seen in him. He's athletic, has a big build and has very good crossing technique. Raw skills which he could build a strong game around. Obviously, the problem is that he should be nowhere near the first team, and rather somewhere else where he can develop his game.

hesham

Established Member
Good stuff from Keown - the part about AW not fan of using video evidence to show players there mistakes I find shocking.

Spork

Established Member
Is this thread really necessary?

Everyone 0. Team effort, while SZC and Theo and one or two others did alright, the rest of the team did so badly that it drags them down.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom