• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sun Aug 28 16:00

outlaw_member

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Honestly, Ramsey is so much better than Cleverly (and Anderson for that matter) that's its not even funny. Different levels of class entirely, even yesterday it was as clear as day.

He most definitely is, and his moment late in the game where he dropped his shoulder and hit a curling shot with the outside of his right was reminiscent of the old and dynamic Ramsey.

Having said that, the fact that we're even comparing Ramsey to Cleverly is distressing. The former has/had the potential to become one of the very best in the world, and we need him to step up again.

ricky1985

Established Member
He's getting there mate. I thought that shot was in too, was at a funny angle to it and it looked in. Would have been an amazing goal.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Anderson has looked quite good this season so far tbf, ghosted away from our midfield a number of times.
Don't rate him too highly myself, but it seems Ferguson is gonna trust him to step up this season.

Coquelin looked decent for us, I doubt he'll have a future here though.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I hope this result remains etched in our memories forever. Not because it signified our biggest defeat in over 100 years. Not because we had to endure some of the most pathetic defensive actions ever committed by professional footballers. Not because the last few remaining Wenger-ites deciding to pack it in, but to be remembered because it was the turning point in our recent history. The day which made Wenger go out and sign five over-24 year olds in two days to propel us back on on path to retake our position at the zenith.

ricky1985

Established Member
fabo said:
Anderson has looked quite good this season so far tbf, ghosted away from our midfield a number of times.
Don't rate him too highly myself, but it seems Ferguson is gonna trust him to step up this season.

Coquelin looked decent for us, I doubt he'll have a future here though.
He can run, that's about all he has going for him. Biggest **** I've ever seen too. Honestly wanted to get on the pitch and kill him at one point.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DanDare said:
Emma Lusa said:
ricky1985 said:
Honestly, Ramsey is so much better than Cleverly (and Anderson for that matter) that's its not even funny. Different levels of class entirely, even yesterday it was as clear as day.

Based on what exactly? Cleverley has a 90% pass completion rate this season Ramsey is below 80% (which is very poor for any CM) never mind comparing goals and assists. Just because he wears an Arsenal shirt doesn't make him a better player ... support him of course but stick to the facts.

Klasnic has scored more goals than Van Persie this season, he's a better striker.
Yes, at the moment.

alboots101

Established Member
That was one hell of a ***** slapping....I wore my shirt at work Sunday...Jeez I had to endure.

Still, At least I could still laugh at Totteringham.

I saw 60 minutes, we were 3-1 down when I left for work and I thought we had a decent 15 mins..wtf happened, I couldn`t talk footy with my flatmate for two days.

Spork

Established Member
I will say, that out of all the other teams in the EPL, I think we were beaten by the right team, I mean MU have been dominating the league for ages now. Better them than say Chelsea or god forbid ****ty.

Top Bottom