• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester Utd v Arsenal, Sunday April 13th, 4pm KO, SS1.

Alfonso

Established Member
They say that after a demoralising defeat the best way to pick yourselfs up again is by winning the next game. The hurt of last night will take a long time to get over but we can ease the pain with a good performane on Sunday. However, realistically it looks like everything is in Man Utd's favour ahead of this game as we look dead mentally and physically, heartbroken from last night, and our boss is still angry over the decisions that cost us. So, one could say this is the best time to play Arsenal.

Our season may be effectively over but we must ensure that we respond in a postive way on Sunday. First and foremost we must show professional pride, not only for the badge but for our fans as well. And the prepartion of next season starts now. Another battering by Utd may have wider consequences that could go beyond this season. They say a week is a long time in football and if we do somehow beat them then we may have a little to look forward to for the rest of the season however unlikely it looks now.

If there is any justice in football we will get lucky goal or a wrong decision will work in our favour. But then again I wouldnt bet against us being on the wrong end of the decisions has we have seen so many times before in the past 8 weeks.

As Arsenal fans this game could be tough to watch, esp following what has happened recentley. Another loss or heavy defeat would crush us emotionally even further but you must never stop supporting the team.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am negative, about this one,
first off all, i really think our boys have a tremendously bad feeling about this also, we are out of the title if we are realistic, or there must happend something special,

Chelsea must win from Man Utd,
We Must win from Man Utd,
And we must score more then Chelsea does and Chelsea must lose also one time and we must win everything,

I really cant see that happening, i really think the boys are empty with their tanks, this elimination from Liverpool was to hard to take.

I dont want to say a result, but its gonna be a harsh day for our boys, and realistic we are out of the title...

I will always be proud of our boys, but this is to hard to take i really think it is..

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
---Almunia---

Eboue---Toure/Gallas---Gallas/Phil---Clichy

Theo---Cesc---Flams/Gilberto---Hleb

Ade---Afonso Alves

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Heh, its at Old Trafford. The way things have been they will get so many penalties Fergie will be asking to take one.

Gurgen

Established Member
Nice words Alfonso, but I fear we have no hope.

If it doesn't get any worse than 2-0 I'm happy.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
alonso14 said:
i hope you win 19-0

We are out of our tank, and the blow that we must get yesterday, was to hard to take we gave everything away in just 2 months.,.

Kain

Established Member
bojed said:
---Almunia---

Eboue---Touré/Gallas---Gallas/Phil---Clichy

Theo---Cesc---Flams/Gilberto---Hleb

Ade---Afonso Alves

:D :D :D

Facing the best attacking team in the world at this time with our shaky defence & super high as a kite morale.... bring it on.

As much as i want to say 'yea lets go there and win and give us the boost we need!' i'll be abit more realistic, if we keep a cleansheet that'd be good enough but with the way things have been going of late.

Lancelot

Established Member
I'm confident we will start the game well just like how we did against Liverpool before Diaby scored only to be let down by yet another controversial penalty or free kick that will be finished off properly.

It's Old Trafford we are talking about and I'd expect nothing less than a lot of bruises with completely zero caution given.

Eboue could even get a red card in this match.

Kain

Established Member
Jasard said:
Heh, its at Old Trafford. The way things have been they will get so many penalties Fergie will be asking to take one.

Yea the ref will blow for a pen, pick the ball up put it on the spot and jab it home past Almunia himself :wink:

marco

im looking forward to this like a whole in the head!
the mancs are going to be giving it all game to us...

Feanor

Established Member
Man, do we have to do this? Can't we just give up like the team obviously has? Not looking forward to this, will probably be cringing the whole game. Can't wait... :-(

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Somehow, I don't think it's wise to start Theo. Perhaps he should only play from the 50th minute.

And this will only make me cringe to see who will play as our RM.

Jkreffer

Established Member
If we lose this, is anybody else going to have a nervous breakdown if the typical excuse about the squad not getting over their latest set back mentally comes out?

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Lukazan said:
If we're still feeling sorry for ourselves this could be ugly, very ugly.
I am not looking forward to this match at all, I just hope we don't get whupped, I have no confidence in this lot at the minute, feck all is going our way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom