• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancs tracking the new Zidane.

Andrew

No one is the "new Zidane". Just like no one will be the "next Bergkamp", "next Pele" or the "next Cruyff" etc. They are unique players and no one player will ever replicate their style of play the way that they do.

And anyway, if this guy's French and is really that good then I'm sure we would have shown an interest in him.

brianfrance

Established Member
I've heard of him sometimes here.
As for sochaux young starlet few month ago, he will certainly sign his first pro contract soon (the sochaux starlet sign his contract at 16 years old!!) This is the unique way to keep talent here, let sign them young

i think that man utd are a great team, and i think if any english team was intrested in him, i think man utd will have the biggest chance in getting him.

A.Hussain

MissyCRonaldo said:
i think that man utd are a great team, and i think if any english team was intrested in him, i think man utd will have the biggest chance in getting him.

great team? maybe according to u. to the rest of the gooner on this board, we say, 'sell ur bananas somewhere else' :twisted:

jc8gooner

Just like Robben and Ronaldinho eh?

brianfrance

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Just like Robben and Ronaldinho eh?
big LOL :lol: :lol:
Isn't Wenger the best argument ? He's the former of so many great players (no need to say who). In France, he can take every young player he wants. But Ferguson...

lex

byt the way this guy is in cm4 you have to get him early in the sesoin faboulous player went on to become worldclass he is 21 now and worths 34mill .

A

Anonymous

Its strange, it seems Wenger has won 8 premierships, and Sir Alex won nowt with a young side.

Taozhe

Point to note. CM4 can't be trusted ;)

And who knows? Wenger might sneak another good signing under our noses :)

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom