• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Think this is a lock, gents and ladies, specially for that price.

Might as well spunk 40m on Buendía if that were the case.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think the club will have to make sales in the summer, our tin pot budgets aren’t going to do much if every player we want seems to be valued at 50M.

Lauren12

This reports are not true.
Shakhtar was willing to sell him for 20m after the Cl campaign against City and Atalanta.

Atalanta and Roma tried to sign him for 12-16m and got refused.

Since then 2 things happened, the recent cl campaign
and more important financially, the interest of two clubs from England. Arsenal and Leeds. This is definitely increased his value, his agent knew that and asked Pini Zehavi to help maximize the deal.
No way that Atalanta or Roma put a bid higher then 20-22m.

I know this kid, I saw dozens of his games, even 4 or 5 from my local team stand, and I really love his game, easily the most talented Israeli footballer in history, but right now he is not worth those amounts.
25 to 26 million, I wouldn’t put a penny more. Dont get me wrong, maybe at the future he will be worth it, but not now.
The problem is that Shakhtar saw us pay Lille 70m, so why wouldn’t they try to maximize the profit?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He looks good from highlights. Looks like he can drive past players and is a goal threat, not sure we’ve ever had a player like that.
Yeah at first glance seems a bit ordinary but then you see his footwork, dribbling and shooting is pretty strong.

50m though is crazy. Given his potential and age at a CL club makes sense.

Lauren12

By the way, Sport1 and sport2 its the best Football channels for live games in Israel, but when it comes to reports and news, they are clickbait site.
No need to pay any attention to their reports.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
60m on guy who play in Ukraine that why football is f**ked

Don't knock Ukraine, the best of the best start there...

76999.jpg

Lauren12

Utd paid 50m for Fred too so yeah my bad.

Maybe its not fair to compere because one of Shakhtar principal as a club is to sell young talents with high profit, but we can learn from them how to manage financially. Our top departure is not even in Shakhtar’s top 5 departures.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe its not fair to compere because one of Shakhtar principal as a club is to sell young talents with high profit, but we can learn from them how to manage financially. Our top departure is not even in Shakhtar’s top 5 departures.
Yes Shakhtar do this very well like proto Benfica buying young develop and sell big very nice strategy when the league not very competitive and allows you to do that

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That report is BS. It's a pandemic market this summer, 20m would get him if we're really interested.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Where are we finding this money to buy players? Aren’t we one of the top clubs relying more on ticket sales than the others with our merch sales lagging behind the others?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom