• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

Lauren12

The move to Shaktar improved him significantly. He became much more physical, he left Israel as a skinny boy, he’s much more smarter with the ball and takes the right choices. You can see through YouTube his dribbling skill, and you can ask Inter defenders, they will approve it’s ridiculously difficult to defend him, but the improvement he have made since the move it’s due to a strong personality as well.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
The move to Shaktar improved him significantly. He became much more physical, he left Israel as a skinny boy, he’s much more smarter with the ball and takes the right choices. You can see through YouTube his dribbling skill, and you can ask Inter defenders, they will approve it’s ridiculously difficult to defend him, but the improvement he have made since the move it’s due to a strong personality as well.
Yeah, he seems very very strong in 1v1 situations and his basics are really strong. His shooting and ability to accelerate on the dribble is excellent. Given his age and personality that shines through in his game as well as demeanor means he'll be a hit here.

We cant really wait any longer for Nelson to work and Pepe to find his footing. This guy should come straight into the team fighting for a starting place.

At first glance I didn't like him much but looking closely he seems to have pretty good potential to work with.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm pretty sure Kroenke is trying to buy Solomon's Temple (Solomon's Manor), and this guy from with 1200 minutes of experience in Ukrainian league is a total misunderstanding or a myth.

1541265455.jpg

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is genuinely tiny. Basically Torreira's height. Will he be able to ride tackles in England? Think about how much Saka gets fouled. I doubt it.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Couple of cm's shorter then Pedro Neto depending on what site you take data from.

It doesn't seem like a big difference, but Solomon is 5 ft 5. That's pretty small for someone who isn't that stocky. Neto is 5 ft 7. Seems faster too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The sun says
The report states Arsenal have held initial talks with the player's entourage after scouting him heavily for over a year.

Im convinced we tell the media every player we have bought we have scouted them over a year. This makes us look like we have clear plans and know what we are doing. Even Pepe we scouted him over a year and after all that time we came to the conclusion he is worth 72 million

Lauren12

Manors price tag shouldn’t be more than 24-25 Million. I personally think he’s better than him as well. Every time pepe is touching the ball I can’t believe how stupid he is. Zero intelligence. The worst purchases I’ve seen in years.

Dynamic

I only seen his YouTube highlights. But he looks really good. The one thing you can’t gauge on YouTube is character. But definitely talented. It would be easier for him to get games at Arsenal than Leipzig
Manor has a great character, comes from a steady family which supports him wherever he goes. Very disciplined, became an instant coach and fans favorite in Israel and Ukraine.
He moved as a raw talent to the eastern-european winter, a team stacked with 15 brazillians who are not really happy to share their place with others.
He has improved steadily, learning how to utilize his dribbling gift to produce. He is playing mostly wide, but has also been utilizing as an AM at times.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He is genuinely tiny. Basically Torreira's height. Will he be able to ride tackles in England? Think about how much Saka gets fouled. I doubt it.

Huh? What a weird criticism to level at a winger. He's the same height as Messi and Sterling, also he looks pretty stocky here. From the looks of it dribbling is his biggest strength, sure he'd need time to adjust to England but the idea he's too small is just ridiculous. I fear you're thinking too much about athleticism these days and not enough about talent and skill.

1384342_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom