• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manure v Chelski

DOls

It's only half time, but true colours are shinning through.
Gronkajer scored another powerful goal, Scholes got booked
for diving in the box and van Horseface saw his penalty
saved yet again.
I know Chelsea has caused us some grief this season and
so did Manure, but guess which team am I cheering for!?

1 : nil to the better ones

quattro

ha ha. dont really care much about chelski but i just love seeing manure lose! if there was only a way for both of them to lose...

DOls

typical van Horseface's tap in
he was nonexistent up to this moment

I just bloody hate Man U

Ak

yeah, manure finish THIRD! so have to qualify for champs league, n they couls slip up, if there players are tired after the huge preseason money-making campaign the mancs have, well we can only hope!

Gunner4life09

yeah, manure finish THIRD! so have to qualify for champs league, n they couls slip up, if there players are tired after the huge preseason money-making campaign the mancs have, well we can only hope!

yeah they could, especaily with the Euro 2004, i'm sure most of their players will be real tired+ their high profiled tours in the US, that could lead to a slip up in the qualifiers. imagine that no Champions League for Man utd. i would celebrate if that happens!

Ak

cheerz bobby!

yeah i think manu are goin to US and having a preseason tounament at home aswell (cos they aint got money?) and if england do quite well in Euro 04; also Keane goes there with Ireland and they draw a difficult team, they may go out!

BTW: when can rio begin playing again?

GlasgowGooner

did Huth even touch Van Nistelrooy? From what i saw he didnt, it really pisses me off that he is getting away with these sort of antics all the time. Also when Scholes dived none of the commentators actually used the word "dive" they said their was contact (which their clearly wasn't) and that he had gone down easilly, god forbid that Paul Scholes would dive. Both incidents will be forgotten by this time next week yet we still read about pires' dive agaisnt Portsmouth at the start of the season

skart14

I wonder where are the **** supporter PLC.....surely ruud and echo have something to say..now that they are third best for "the greatest team in the universe"

AFCG7

Established Member
Van Nistelrooy clearly dived.. Huth never touched him.. it wasnt even close. What else is new.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom