• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ManUtd v Arsenal - Saturday February 16 - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
life don't work like that.

if you can see the future, you would have a perfect life

banduan

Established Member
Outlaw, had we not lost the CC-semis, we would have gone on to the finals, and Mikel would have done a jobbie on Theo. Distraught that his beloved golden boy is knackered, Gordon Bennet, PM of the UK, secretly a Gooner, would have then ordered an invasion of whatever country Mikel is from. The ensuing war would have drawn the region into absolute chaos, instigating use of biological weapons heretofore unknown to man and the ensuing plague would lay waste to entire countries, completely discounting any future continuation of the Dakar Rally.

Or not.

outlaw_member

Established Member
banduan said:
Outlaw, had we not lost the CC-semis, we would have gone on to the finals, and Mikel would have done a jobbie on Theo. Distraught that his beloved golden boy is knackered, Gordon Bennet, PM of the UK, secretly a Gooner, would have then ordered an invasion of whatever country Mikel is from. The ensuing war would have drawn the region into absolute chaos, instigating use of biological weapons heretofore unknown to man and the ensuing plague would lay waste to entire countries, completely discounting any future continuation of the Dakar Rally.

Or not.

You woken up yet?

RC8

Established Member
Then why did you post? Just let it die.

I'll change the title so that people feel better.

sabret00the

Established Member
How does the title make people feel better? it's childish, disrespectful and pathetic. Honestly it's stupid **** like this that makes me wonder why i putting my time into a forum like this.

banduan

Established Member
But where else will you direct your cyberslacking attentions to then, Saber?

Also, lol at Outlaws reply to my post.

sabret00the

Established Member
Who knows, maybe i'll just get a purple sofa and sit by the side of the road and when someone comes near i'll harass them with my thoughts.

RC8

Established Member
sabret00the said:
How does the title make people feel better? it's childish, disrespectful and pathetic. Honestly it's stupid s**t like this that makes me wonder why i putting my time into a forum like this.

It's obviously a joke. Something ridiculous that can give us a false sense of justification for one of the most embarrassing performances our team has had. Also, disrespectful to whom, exactly?

You should really get over yourself. The only childish person here is the one who decided to go on a mini-rant because he didn't like something that was done in jest.

Juicy

No seriously, RC8, the title to this thread is one of the reasons Arsenal fans have become unpopular. People think of Arsenal fans as sore losers, and after the excuses in the aftermath of the Man U game, I am becoming inclined to agree. It was an embarrasing defeat, and I think it only makes it worse to make it seem as if we had no intention of winning. Don't take this as an insult to you, RC8, I'm just commenting on the genral post-match vibe.

RC8

Established Member
What is a shame is that some people are not mature enough to understand a simple joke. And, in case you haven't realised, we are sore losers, as are the fans and supporters of all the football teams in the world. If some sad bastard wants to draw conclusions about our support from 1 thread in an internet forum, then that's he is free to do so.

And how the hell would it make you feel better to think that we actually tried to win a game that we lost 4-0, even when everything pointed towards the contrary?

sabret00the

Established Member
Why are you trying to justify your little self serving little power trip as a little joke? and deflect attention onto the people that question you for it.

sparky44

RC8 said:
What is a shame is that some people are not mature enough to understand a simple joke. And, in case you haven't realised, we are sore losers, as are the fans and supporters of all the football teams in the world. If some sad bastard wants to draw conclusions about our support from 1 thread in an internet forum, then that's he is free to do so.

And how the hell would it make you feel better to think that we actually tried to win a game that we lost 4-0, even when everything pointed towards the contrary?

Well if it counts for anything its made me feel a little bit better about it, but then again Ive done the whole pretending it never happened repression thing I do whenever I witness something traumatic.

Someone kill this thread

RC8

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Why are you trying to justify your little self serving little power trip as a little joke? and deflect attention onto the people that question you for it.

Sabre, in case you haven't noticed, it is MY THREAD, I started it. I would have been able to edit it even if I was not a mod. So I don't have to justify anything.

If you want to tell me anything else, do it through PM so that you don't have to embarrass yourself any further in here.

I'll change the title back to see if we can finally let this ****ing thread die.

In fact, I'll lock it. Too many drama queens around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom