• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

Credit where it’s due had a very good 2nd half. Needs that kind of tenacity and bravery on the ball and he can be an asset to us. Fair play

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Let’s be honest, he was lucky that Leeds didn’t score in the first half.

But whatever my frustrations with Guendouzi are, I can always forgive talented players like him for those performances.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Now Guendouzi play that second half performance every time you come in and continue to develop under Arteta. Fantastic.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

He reminds me a bit of Diaby in a few ways. Really good natural talent,draws fouls for fun and can physically impose himself when he wants. But can go completely wandering. The ingredients are there for a world class player. he's young and with Arteta he can fulfil his potential.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Proper Jekyll and Hyde there but like I said earlier. The improvements are all cerebral for him.

Won’t get better until he plays more games and gets more coaching.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He reminds me a bit of Diaby in a few ways. Really good natural talent,draws fouls for fun and can physically impose himself when he wants. But can go completely wandering. The ingredients are there for a world class player. he's young and with Arteta he can fulfil his potential.
Imagine if Diaby had a injury free life. Would've been better than yaya.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The guys got it. Hope Arteta and the staff can help him with the parts of the game he needs to improve. Inconsistent like most kids. Great when great.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was much better in the 2nd half, but he still does annoying stuff that he needs to cut out. Such a natural talent though, when he's on it, he carries and passes so well. Big character aswell. Just need him to play smarter at times.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He clearly has the ability, It's all about gaining the maturity, the mental aspects of the game. Which will come with match experience

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It is the same style of languid giraffe like gallop that Diaby had.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He needs to develop a defensive game, in the first half I don’t think he won even one of his attempted tackles.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He has all the talent to do well in the future.
Especially with good coaching.

That's a very good sign.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Needs time, only had a bit of coaching under Arteta. Still one for the future, just shouldn't be our first replacement in the midfield.

Edit: There is definitly an improvement already though. Don't get me wrong.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he was more discipline and positioning was good usually with him and xhaka our mid getting bypassed easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom