• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Minimum 45 min per game (only premier league matches)
Guendouzi 4 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses
Tierney 4 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses
Niles 4 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses
Torreira 3 wins, 10 draws, 4 losses
Ceballos 9 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses
Özil 5 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses
Xhaka 12 wins, 12 draws, 4 losses
What kind of stupid stat is this?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What's Walcott's record like?

Top stat mate. Guendouzi winning mentality is a myth. The guy loves losing games and when something goes against him being a barbie in a barbie world he cries and throws a hissy fit. Good riddance when we sell!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To be clear I think he should be sold if his attitude hasn't changed, doesn't matter how good he is if he's not mature enough to work with the coach.

But yesterday's game is the sort of game where a Guendouzi is helpful, more helpful than a Torreira. He can run with the ball and pick a pass, helpful against teams that sit back.

Against City we didn't miss him in the slightest, he'd have been useless in that game. But yesterday was a reminder of what Guendouzi can bring to the table, and why it's a shame that it's all gone so sour.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Was Guendouzi even in the stands?

Honestly a depressing end to his Arsenal career. I don't think anyone even fathomed that when the Brighton game ended it would be Guendouzi's last time in the whole squad.

progman07

Established Member
I like how Alan Davies put it. You're 20 now, you're at work and Arteta is your boss. Grow up, get on with your job and listen to your boss. ****ing child.
100% this. He is paid to contribute to our success on the football pitch, in a way the manager and the coaching team asks him to do. Having arguments with the manager when you are 20 is ridiculous, especially because it's so obvious that Arteta is a visionary.

Bin him as soon as possible. He will be forgotten very soon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was Guendouzi even in the stands?

Honestly a depressing end to his Arsenal career. I don't think anyone even fathomed that when the Brighton game ended it would be Guendouzi's last time in the whole squad.
No he wasn't there but Arteta said Guendouzi deserve credit because he played part in our cup run. It's all his fault got multiple chances to apologize and get back to work he didn't do that so we have no choice just sell.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I had such high hopes for him here. I thought it would be the start of the next generation of French talent. Its a risk going to Barca. Every player we've sold them has gone down in their personal career.

Taneruit

Established Member

I had such high hopes for him here. I thought it would be the start of the next generation of French talent. Its a risk going to Barca. Every player we've sold them has gone down in their personal career.

....., Fabregas?

Taneruit

Established Member

And no congratulations to his teammates....

There's a lot of things that go through my mind as a reaction to this, but I don't think a incoherent, angry rant with lots of profanity will help this situation any so I'll just shut up.

One thing though: He can go and waste his career, no sympathy or hope from me anymore.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine he rubbed his teammates up the wrong way. He can not like Arteta or arsenal but surely you congratulate your team mates. Perhaps he did in private

Seems like he's totally gone

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Pathetic mentality. This is one of those experiences he'll look back when he's wrapped up his career with tremendous regret. Stubborness and immaturity costed him the opportunity to celebrate what would've been his first trophy in his young career and a medal. **** off out of the club.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Another thing to add, credit to Mikel for sticking to his guns on his initial speech upon being hired. If you will not be professional and passionate for this badge, you're not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom