• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I hope they don't take the medal off Matt Smith as this idiot won't surely have the nerve to accept it

Manberg

Predator
I don't have any opinion on Guendouzi either way as I don't know how he's behaved behind the scenes. But I trust Arteta and support any decision that he makes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't have any opinion on Guendouzi either way as I don't know how he's behaved behind the scenes. But I trust Arteta and support any decision that he makes.
Interesting, didn’t you and others on here have AMN down as a trouble maker and problem child?

Manberg

Predator
Interesting, didn’t you and others on here have AMN down as a trouble maker and problem child?

fetchimage

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The squad seem to be content that he's no longer involved too by the looks of things.

Manberg

Predator
Funny how AMN was a trouble maker, had a bad attitude and should’ve been sold.

I admit in the AMN thread that I got it wrong. I was pissed about AMN for comments he made about wanting to play midfield and not rightback. I think he learned his mistake and redeemed himself with the help of the manager. I was too quick to pass judgement.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I admit in the AMN thread that I got it wrong. I was pissed about AMN for comments he made about wanting to play midfield and not rightback. I think he learned his mistake and redeemed himself with the help of the manager. I was too quick to pass judgement.

Yeah, I know you did, not having a go.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol:Just a shame really.

Sometimes people just don’t get on, no need to make anyone a villain in this scenario. If stories about him leaving a previous club due to discipline are also true then he’s probably a bit of ****.

Don’t think it’s worth leaving over but he’s ballsy, I’ll give him that. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Apparently we should be laughing at Arteta for demanding his players to focus, work hard in training, and show respect to the manager.

This was so weird in hindsight, people on here literally suggesting he was asking too much of some of the lads by trying to get them to work hard and be fully focused. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

akhil

Funny how AMN was a trouble maker, had a bad attitude and should’ve been sold.
When was AMN a troublemaker? He said he wasn't happy with the criticism when he was playing in a role he didn't like playing. That was during a time when he was in his worst form in his short career in a team that was in completely off. Hardly disrespecting the coach and the hierarchy or causing trouble in the background.

Guendouzi isn't good enough to have to deal with all this BS.

Tir Na Nog

What was it again "I pick the team based on training" merchant. :lol::rofl:

This fanbase was so used to players doing what they wanted that a manager coming in and suggesting they work hard in order to earn a starting place was sheer madness. :lol:

We need a "Nobody is safe" for all that nonsense, even just 2/3 weeks ago people were slagging off Arteta for trying to get the players to work hard.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Pathetic mentality. This is one of those experiences he'll look back when he's wrapped up his career with tremendous regret. Stubborness and immaturity costed him the opportunity to celebrate what would've been his first trophy in his young career and a medal. **** off out of the club.

It may have been the only one he's ever going to see. With that kind of mentality he's going to be a journeyman at worse and worse clubs.

This fanbase was so used to players doing what they wanted that a manager coming in and suggesting they work hard in order to earn a starting place was sheer madness. :lol:

We need a "Nobody is safe" for all that nonsense, even just 2/3 weeks ago people were slagging off Arteta for trying to get the players to work hard.

Arteta is something people need to understand the inexperienced manager. But he is a manager you give 6-10 years to develop. You back him always no matter what. He is the future!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What was it again "I pick the team based on training" merchant. :lol::rofl:
Yeah I call him a “he impressed me in training” merchant.
Some of the lineups he was picking were ridiculous. :lol:

A lot of players got undeserved minutes imo. Think we can unanimously agree on Kola but I also think Eddie and Willock got more minutes than they deserved by training well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom