• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalmaneser V

I don’t know about massive fees, Ake went for 20M rising to 26M, Lukaku went for 35-40M after loans. Though I calculated, Chelsea sold players for 120Mish after loaning them out.

A lot of then them were youth players, or young signings signed for next to nothing.

We could probably get around 30M for Guendouzi this summer.

Supposing we extend his contract and loan him out to a subtop club and he does half decent. How much higher would do you see his value rising?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi still played alot of games with Artera. Guendouzi not in position to demand alot of game time he is off form and the attitude getting worse.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We could probably get around 30M for Guendouzi this summer.

Supposing we extend his contract and loan him out to a subtop club and he does half decent. How much higher would do you see his value rising?
It’s seems now days you need one top season you’re a 50/60M player.

If we’re getting 30M plus and the manager wants to sell, I’m not against it.

The biggest fear is that there are two more players left we have to buy from Kia, Coutinho and Willian.

30-40 M for Guendouzi will be wasted on that.

I'm not sure there will be progress.

Brett

The biggest fear is that there are two more players left we have to buy from Kia, Coutinho and Willian.

30-40 M for Guendouzi will be wasted on that.

I'm not sure there will be progress.
Not qualifying for Champions league may actually help us in this context.
I don't see Coutinho joining us. Willian actually I don't mind on a free.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I don't get the hype around Guendoizi. He looked good in first few months he joined Arsenal but since then he's looked like below average player. Runs like headless chicken, weak, poor positional awareness. I do like his passion on his field and Arsenal need more of that. But I don't get this world class potential with this guy. I think his peak is Xhaka 2.0, solid but not spectacular.

Arsenal should sell him while his stock is high. I think Arsenal fans & Footballing world are seriously overrating this guy talent. I could be wrong but if Arsenal get good bid, like 40 million euros or above. SELL ASAP!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willian actually I don't mind on a free.
I don't want him even on a free. He'll be coming here for his retirement pay. Rather have Kluivert than Willian TBH.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The Luiz, Mari and Soares deals were not great deals, but I guess I can kind of see some logic behind each of them, even if I don't particularly like them.

Willian, though, if he comes here then that's when alarm bells really start to ring. Absolutely no reason for him to come here, if you want a wide attacker just scout any of the hundreds of young attackers who aren't gonna eat up your wage bill.

Anyway off topic, but yh I wouldn't sell Guendouzi. Could be a top no. 6 in a possession based team. Sign him to a new contract and then if he gets to like 25 and wants to leave then sell him to Spain for huge money. Getting 30-40m for him now would be idiotic.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Really appreciate all parties leaking to the press so we get both sides.

tenor.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This club has more leaks than @rich 1990 ’s paddling pool ffs.

He’s not doing himself any favours at all but the club needs to manage him and get him under control for now.

He’s tanking his value to other clubs with his head case behaviour but this club is dysfunctional beyond belief right now.

I like what I’ve seen from Arteta so far, but turning this around will be the making of him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This club has more leaks than @rich 1990 ’s paddling pool ffs.

He’s not doing himself any favours at all but the club needs to manage him and get him under control for now.

He’s tanking his value to other clubs with his head case behaviour but this club is dysfunctional beyond belief right now.

I like what I’ve seen from Arteta so far, but turning this around will be the making of him.
FYI, Welsh people can't make leak.jokes

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Telegraph Sport understands that Matteo Guendouzi remains committed to finishing the season with Arsenal before assessing his options ahead of a potential move away from north London."

Can we sell him before the season ends...did they change the time frame of the transfer window this summer?

African Flair

Does he thinks he's too good for the club?

There's obviously a good player in him but he's like that friend that always have do or say something stupid and embarrassing you just can't defend.

If he isn't committed you just throw him away and take the profit.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi is a good talent but you need to have the right attitude to reach the top, he certainly lacks that and he has had these issues with his previous club too.
If Arteta doesnt see any improvements till the end of the season then I think we should just sell and replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom