• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Imagine coming into this Arsenal midfield as a teenager. I'd hazard even a teenager DeJong or Havertz or a Camavinga would struggle. We are a mess.

Guendouzi has shown enough to show that he's got serious talent. There are too many factors at play, but if either Matteo or Arteta are unsure about Guendouzi' future then now is a great time to sell.

Nenad

Edit -. If you change the numbers in link loads of random people come up. Seems like a huge database

238c2d1d8ae3791b86250d2e35e48d94.gif
premierleague.com players database...
50512 - Guendouzi
4288 - De Bruyne etc.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Our most talented youngster after Saka i would say, with Martinelli sniffing around there. Why on earth would we sell him. The kid is brilliant for his age

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our most talented youngster after Saka i would say, with Martinelli sniffing around there. Why on earth would we sell him. The kid is brilliant for his age
Can't keep everybody players want to play and Nektiah Martinelli ahead of him no point of him staying

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Sell this piece of ****. I will never understand how people rate this player. Zero ability.
I completely agree. His potential is Xhaka yet people here hype him up like he's new Emmanuel Petit or prime Bastian Schweinsteiger.

He consistently puts in poor performances. Runs around like headless chicken.

Saka & Martinelli are tier above Gouendizi.

Nketiah is better as well.

Arsenal should sell him while his stock is high.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
well he has the talent but not the right attitude and its not just Arteta that cant get along with him, he had similar problems with his previous club. If we can move him on and get Partey I would be ecstatic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I prefer getting around 25-30m then getting a swap deal. At least it'll allow to buy someone good

say yes

forum master baiter
Slightly surprised by this as he's clearly a big talent, but if Arteta doesn't think he's right for the squad it's clearly best to move him on while his value is high.

Partey would be a huge upgrade, if we could pull that swap off. And having Xhaka - Partey as a midfield base, with Torreira as backup, would really negate any need for Guendouzi in the squad. He's an interesting player, but I'm not sure he adds anything worth keeping to the above trio.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Guendouzi + cash for Ceballos makes sense.

Agree it makes the most sense as Zidane is apparently a huge fan and Ceba looks like settled here.

Would rather see Guendouzi + cash for Partey but he's not the type Simeone likes in his midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom