• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalmaneser V

At Lorient he was slagging off his teammates at half time when they were losing and his manager told him to stop that ****. Then he ended up arguing with the manager and was dropped from the first team squad.

I thought Sven and his scouting network did extensive research on players and their attitude?

Fraud.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You backing abuse of the caravan community?

Shocked.
2.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
His issues here are more a failing on the part of Arsenal really. You can argue the dressing room wasn’t strong enough to control him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah, no big loss....hasn't shown anything really since he arrived here.

Best career he will have as a starter is a Fabianski-esque one...bum around lower clubs in the Premier League, desperately fighting relegation every season.
Just turned 21, incredibly young for a CM.

I wonder how much is loss of faith in player and how much is Arteta needing to move guys on for money or swaps.

This is just so brilliant! So good news for us!

I think people just don't understand what we need to do to become a top club again, to not only compete for PL but try to become better than current City and Liverpool teams.

You can't have players like Guendouzi and Lacazette constantly in training goofing and twerking around and doing their sissy training. We need to change this culture and be a lot more serious! We are a long way off and we can't be giving these questionable characters with zero ability a new lifeline every week!

We march forward!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just turned 21, incredibly young for a CM.

I wonder how much is loss of faith in player and how much is Arteta needing to move guys on for money or swaps.

Sounds more like a young petulant player challenging the authority of his manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His only standout attribute is that he is young though, he hasn't shown much as a player since we bought him yet he as somehow developed a pretty big reputation bizarrely...all our best form in the last 2 years have come without him starting, yet many opposition fans weirdly think he is our best midfielder :lol:

Think we could play a blinder here...either plenty of money, or a potential swap with Partey, either would be amazing.
I don’t consider a Guendouzi/Partey swap “amazing”.

Partey is a decent player.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
His only standout attribute is that he is young though, he hasn't shown much as a player since we bought him yet he as somehow developed a pretty big reputation bizarrely...all our best form in the last 2 years have come without him starting, yet many opposition fans weirdly think he is our best midfielder :lol:

Think we could play a blinder here...either plenty of money, or a potential swap with Partey, either would be amazing.
Not sticking up for him but haven't seen any of our midfielders take over a game like he did in the Tottenham game earlier in the season to get us back in the game. I know it's only 1 game but don't feel any of our other midfielders at the moment are capable of that type of performance

GDeep™

League is very weak
Move him on and just admit you’re doing it because you need the cash. Trying to paint him out to be something else is just questionable.

I hope he joins a club of his wish though, and isn’t forced out by Arsenal because they have no cash and are scraping around.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Move him on and just admit you’re doing it because you need the cash. Trying to paint him out to be something else is just questionable.

Wait, are you implying here Arteta's been lying? There have been multiple incidents confirmed by multiple sources. They have given him multiple chances.

You don't punish a player to train alone for the heck of it even if you want to move him on for money.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not sticking up for him but haven't seen any of our midfielders take over a game like he did in the Tottenham game earlier in the season to get us back in the game. I know it's only 1 game but don't feel any of our other midfielders at the moment are capable of that type of performance

Xhaka and Torreira battered Sp**s last year tbf to them...Granit and Lucas have had more better games than Guendo for us imo, both have had numerous stinkers too mind.

Just think this would be a great time to cash out, while his stock is high.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wait, are you implying here Arteta's been lying? There have been multiple incidents confirmed by multiple sources. They have given him multiple chances.

You don't punish a player to train alone for the heck of it even if you want to move him on for money.

Has he done anything that young players haven’t done before? When was the last time you heard a club remove a player for such reasons? Very rarely if ever.

Im sure he has an attitude issue, but I just think it’s being used as bit of an excuse to move him, and allowing a swap in return or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom