• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
:lol: Why are people looking for angles? He has previous with this sort of ****. It is what it is, no hidden agenda.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Obviously I don’t know what’s gone on but my gut feeling tells me this has been blown out of proportion because ultimately arteta doesn’t rate him.
It’s arteta over the players right now, but I love Guendouzi so this does feel a bit sad. Oh well

Arteta played him starting eleven before each bigger incident over Willock and Ceballos. What are you talking about?

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I really like him as a player, but i'm fully behind Arteta in this case. Just look, how many youngsters are getting the chances, because they are 100% committed to this new way.

Matteo is still a child. Probably he will learn this in some years, but we can't wait for this. Remebers me of Arnautovic at Werder. A very talented footballer, but he had such a childish behaviour during his time there. Later he had a wife, a child and took football serious.

My fear it, that his value will drop due to this. All clubs know, that he has no future here.
Value won't drop when you have multiple clubs bidding for the player.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The writing is on the wall. Everything I'm hearing about him sucks. I'm sure he is doing some good somewhere and it's not all one sided but simple things like being nice and having manners to the staff should be basic stuff drilled into you by your parents or whoever raised you.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s rated highly in Europe for his potential, transfermarkt values him at 40m euros.

It also values Lacazette at 50m. :lol:

TornadoTed

Established Member
I literally don't care in the slightest what happens to Matteo. He either gets us a decent transfer fee/leverage in a swap or he apologies, buckles down and sorts his discipline out. I think the first scenario is about a million times more likely than the second.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He’s rated highly in Europe for his potential, transfermarkt values him at 40m euros.

It also values Lacazette at 50m. :lol:
Would be incredible to get those fees. Doubt we get more than €35m for Lacazette, but €40m would (at least pre-Corona) be entirely possible.

I won't miss him if he does go for €30m+.

mpower2540

Never really seen it with him. He’s had some stand out performances and may develop into a good midfielder but I don’t think he has any of the attributes we need right now.

He also comes across as a ratbag yet for some reason people see that behaviour as leadership. Have to be honest he just winds me up watching him most of the time :facepalm: :lol:.

Gunners1616

Wonder if we're selling Torreira as well, don't really see where he'd fit in a 433. Sell both if we have to, sign Locatelli and an AM to replace them.

I find it really shocking people even suggesting we should sell Torreira. 2 years ago he was collecting MOTM trophies one after another until Emery decided to use him as an offensive midfielder for some reason.

All we have to do is let him get some rhythm as DM or CM and i'm sure he won't leave the starting 11. Even assuming we get Partey, a Torreira - Partey midfield would be a nightmare for the opposing teams.

And he just 24 years old. There is no point selling a good player with his profile.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I find it really shocking people even suggesting we should sell Torreira. 2 years ago he was collecting MOTM trophies one after another until Emery decided to use him as an offensive midfielder for some reason.

All we have to do is let him get some rhythm as DM or CM and i'm sure he won't leave the starting 11. Even assuming we get Partey, a Torreira - Partey midfield would be a nightmare for the opposing teams.

And he just 24 years old. There is no point selling a good player with his profile.

Yeah I agree, depending on how Arteta wants to play. If he wants a sitting midfielder to protect defense then don't think we'll get someone better that we can afford. Torreira was pretty good value.

Gunners1616

Who the hell is this Eduardo Hagn? all over twitter our fan base engage with him, retwitt his ****
Good question. Don't even follow him but people keeps retweeting him. Seems like one of those who think you can sell 10 players and buy 11 in the same window, Fifa style.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There is no point selling a good player with his profile.
Think he's just a coquelin v2. He was meant to be Coquelin with progressive passing but I haven't seen that.

What I have seen is him look terrified if he doesn't have someone within 10 yards to pass to. Never listening to A-M again, people were calling him a Coquelin-Cazorla hybrid at one point.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Ceballos continues form in the next 5 games, I'd be more than happy with a swap. I like the fact that Ceballos is one of those players that buzzes around annoying everyone, gets stuck in and jumps back in if he losses the ball, yet in 34 appearances inc 5 for Spain U21 he hasn't had a single yellow or red card. Douzi on the other hand 36 appearances 8 yellows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom