• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
If we can swap Lacazette, Guendouzi and a bit of cash bought in from deadwood for Partey and Aouar that would be insane. It would take us up a couple of levels for a zero net spend.

I'm not sure which player goes where, I can see Atletico and Lyon being interested in both of them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd rather swap Laca plus some cash for Partey and sell Guendouzi for £35M to reinvest.

Don't fancy any players from Inter. Nor do I really fancy anyone from Barcelona so straight cash would be nice. Unless we can get Ousmane/Coutinho involved but that's unlikely.

daron christie

I think if we got Götze as a replacement for Guendouzi, that would be good business imho (in my honest opinion).
We dint miss him so why replace him Emile can do a better job than him plus we have Willock losing him makes sense just as long as it outside the PL...we’re in a global crisis now so can’t spend money just for the sake of spending money

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Not sure leaking stuff about his attitude is the right course of action. Wenger would have told the press he had a niggle of some sort and kept the matter internally, then flogged in the summer. Other clubs have a bargaining position over us now.

That being said, if his attitude isn't in line with what Arteta wants, he has to go one way or another.

40m would amazing business for the club.

If the club can somehow generate 100m in sales we are in business next season imo.

Come on as if Gunedouzi's agent wouldn't inform all interested clubs about the situation. :lol:

Shame he's off, I'm a big fan but if he's as disruptive as reported Arteta is doing the right thing here.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I certainly dont think he's Balotelli unmanageable, and I don't think anyone suggests that he is. I also don't think that Arteta wants his players as robots, devoid of personality or that they can't have some fun. Of course, working out when you can have a laugh and when to be serious is an important part of growing up, he obviously hasn't matured in that respect yet.
if he's been rude to the coaching staff as well as Arteta, and refuses any kind of apology, then Arteta's loyalties must be first and foremost to his staff, otherwise player power will be out of control

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Man if you could actually get 40m or a good swap for him then fair f*cks, sometimes you gotta take stuff away before you can add stuff and get better.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Aren't Atletico (Simeone) interested in Guendouzi? If thats the case, to me it's simple, attempt to swap Guendouzi/Lacazette for Partey to attempt to get him for less.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
This team ain't big enough for two curly haired players and one of them got a contract extension, so...
RaggedFrequentKusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom