• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GD.jpg

Look at this loser.

senna

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...e-coutinho-guendouzi-aubameyang-a9647696.html

Swap for who? I'd prefer cash-only, or Bentancur in a swap with us making up any shortfall. Only other ones I'd consider would be Pjanic and Rabiot - Demiral is off limits and I don't like going back to the ex on principle, so Ramsey is out for me.

Pjanic signed for barca. rabiot prob has as bad attitude as Guendouzi. Bentancur would be great but juve is an aging team to do swaps with.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...e-coutinho-guendouzi-aubameyang-a9647696.html

Swap for who? I'd prefer cash-only, or Bentancur in a swap with us making up any shortfall. Only other ones I'd consider would be Pjanic and Rabiot - Demiral is off limits and I don't like going back to the ex on principle, so Ramsey is out for me.
Pjanic already off to Barca. I'd only take Bentancur in a swap, likely with some extra money from our side. Doubt Juve would go along with that though.

Worrying that there aren't any other links for a straight sell of this guy.

ChefMan21

Didn't realise he's off to Barca, that's sad (also a sad reflection of how much harder I'm working since this ****ful pandemic that I miss something like that. :()

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There will be teams offering us 20m his wages not massive. So any loan approach we'll reject it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom