• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hated his antics on the pitch. Would play 1 decent pass in the entire game and then spend the rest of it diving and getting into fights, showing hand gestures to opposition fans. Rubbish attitude for a 19 year old.

His antics sometimes reminded me of a classmate in high school.

He would pretend to be tough and try to bully younger kids about how tough he is.
On the moment that the kid he was bullying slapped him back, this "bully" would fold, crumble down, yell obscenities, arguing on how everyone is so against him etc... Everyone hated him.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I've resigned myself to his leaving but I am really worried about us selling him way below his value.

Juve have more important targets like Milik and Zaniolo and aren't likely to have money to fund a good transfer.

PSG look like they could get Thiago.

Barça has no actual interest as far as I can tell and Atlético don't seem to rate him too much if they turned down 25m + Guendouzi for Thomas.

Who's going to buy him at a high fee? Honestly can't think of anyone.

tcahill

I've resigned myself to his leaving but I am really worried about us selling him way below his value.

Juve have more important targets like Milik and Zaniolo and aren't likely to have money to fund a good transfer.

PSG look like they could get Thiago.

Barça has no actual interest as far as I can tell and Atlético don't seem to rate him too much if they turned down 25m + Guendouzi for Thomas.

Who's going to buy him at a high fee? Honestly can't think of anyone.

I have the same concerns. I'd rather send him on loan somewhere for a season, keep his value decent to possibly sell later, and see if it improves his attitude and skillset.

Guendouzi six months ago was known as one of the best CM prospects in Europe. We've handled the situation so terribly. Publicy outing him and offering him around has halved his value. Not to mention trying to sell during the market's lowest point in five years.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I have the same concerns. I'd rather send him on loan somewhere for a season, keep his value decent to possibly sell later, and see if it improves his attitude and skillset.

Guendouzi six months ago was known as one of the best CM prospects in Europe. We've handled the situation so terribly. Publicy outing him and offering him around has halved his value. Not to mention trying to sell during the market's lowest point in five years.

Exactly. Though we need the money for improvements now so I feel like they are more likely to sell at a lower price rather than do a loan.

Loaning the problem is I think he only has one more year left on his deal after next season. So it's damned if you do and damned if you don't it looks like.

I guess best case is that Atléti resigns itself to Thomas leaving after CL and re-thinks that offer. I do think Guendouzi would actually be a fantastic signing for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still no reliable stories coming from teams interested in matteo hope the psg link it's true easily will bid 25-30m

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think he's a good player. With a loan to a French team like Lyon, we can all see how he outplays in the league. He deserves much better and I hope the best for him!

BenTal

I think his value should be close to Aoura to be honest. We all know his weaknesses but he can clearly improve and he is still so young. I can understand he is not part of Arteta's plan, but it's stupid to sell him at any price.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I think he's a good player. With a loan to a French team like Lyon, we can all see how he outplays in the league. He deserves much better and I hope the best for him!
??? He is lucky to be with us, nothing player whose only real bit of quality was for Auba equaliser in nld. He is lacking in all areas, of course he could improve given his age.
Lastly why would you wish someone luck when they have treated this great club with lack of respect. He is better the Ronaldo/messi in his head after a small amount of games at this level.

BenTal

How can you be so brutal about his future given his age? Kids can always learn and improve. RVP has much much worst attitude but by time he gets better. Lord was the other extreme though. He's gone for sure, permanently or on loan, given his relationship with Arteta.

All I am saying is that if we don't receive +25m for him, it's the best to wait for the next year instead of accepting anything less than 20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom