• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Worst case scenario is you loan him to increase his value, the problem is he only has two years left on his deal. So no matter what his value will be very low next summer anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to sell for under 15M or loan Arteta not selected him in squad yesterday is clear statement that he not in his plans and we should sell quick. if he desperate to move he should be realistic no big club come to him but if he still have big ego then his career will only go downhill.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another disaster from this club. Let's tell everybody he's a problem youngster so he's not in our plans for the future. Superb sales pitch.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Another disaster from this club. Let's tell everybody he's a problem youngster so he's not in our plans for the future. Superb sales pitch.

Not really a disaster considering the other sales we are making. Would rather loan him out for a season and integrate him back into the squad when Ceballos goes next summer. Get him a new 4 year deal, price goes up as well. No brainer.

Jakarta

Shame that his head isn’t screwed on right.

There is a quality player in there, but he must be a prick to play alongside with all his shouting and hysterics...If I was his teammate I would’ve def had a fight with him on the pitch like bowyer v dyer back in the day.

Guendouzi is so much character that instead of buckling down, find a new club, and get his career back on track he rather stays at Arsenal just because he thinks he is punishing us.

senna

Guendouzi is so much character that instead of buckling down, find a new club, and get his career back on track he rather stays at Arsenal just because he thinks he is punishing us.

He's close with Özil - probably just taking a leaf out of his book.

Seems like Arteta has cottoned on tho, getting rid of Özil and all his mates like Kola, Guendo & Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom