• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Said this for years on here. But I didn’t know 2006-13 was our 3rd best post war period ffs :lol:

Wenger really was the golden period, an exception to the rule.

Many (most if not all fans and pundits) consider those years after the stadium move as possibly his greatest achievement. It’s what came after that which got him all the criticism. Not like that dopey Twitter **** to twist the facts for a good old Wenger gnoshing.

pacstud

What's funny to me is people are rightfully sucking Wenger off while knowing full well and good they were flying planes and waving signs.

Hypocrites and liars, deserving what we currently have imo.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arsène had a part to play in the culture of this club and how nervous and prone to collapsing our players are. We were even like that in his best years when we'd give up the title to United because of bad form.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EL6npe9W4AEi0wV

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger's two cents:

"I believe that it's not a question of time. The change can be very efficient very quickly, it's just about the right decision-making and that's all that it's about in football, it's about good players.

"We speak about the success of Liverpool, of course they have a great manager, but you have to say as well that in the last three-four years, they bought the right players."

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Dreamt I met Wenger IRL this week. I didn’t have much time, but managed to shake his hand and he told me that the best sheets are 300+ threads.

The mad lad.

Haha, I've really no real urge to meet anyone of those 'celebrities' out there, but I'd give a lot to once have the chance of meeting Wenger in my life.

Could probably just listen to his stories which are like music for the ears, for hours, asking him about all the little secrets we've ever wondered about.

say yes

forum master baiter

Said this for years on here. But I didn’t know 2006-13 was our 3rd best post war period ffs :lol:

Wenger really was the golden period, an exception to the rule.

It’s only our “3rd best postwar period” if you equate FA cups with league titles, which is ridiculous.

The FA cup wins were nice (particularly the 13/14 one), but I’d rather win the CL or Prem once than five of those little cups in a row. And I know you’d all do the same.

Top Bottom