• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanpayslip

While the last game hasn’t changed my opinion on Özil, I do actually understand more why a lot of people that support him on here are so frustrated.

Emery’s preferential treatment of other players when they are in a perpetual state of mediocrity while leaving out Özil, who will range between mediocre to sublime, is pathetic.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

http://dailycannon.com/2019/11/arsenal-coach-says-mesut-Özil-is-best-player-hes-seen-in-training/

Hearsay but interesting .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

you have to hand it to him - when he's leaving Özil out it's at the board's request, and when he's including him it's because of his own training and motivating skills

I know we don't know what is really going on, but I would bet my life on Özil not being open to Emery's motivation skills then now or ever

:lol: Let him , as long as Özil is part of the squad . Utilise him that's all we want .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I hate how he goes on about training. His teams apparently train well but we see no evidence of that in the pitch. And then he acts like he saw something on the training ground that made him think Özil was back to being his best :facepalm:

:rofl: It's funny because Özil doesn't look physically sharp/

Jack Russell

you have to hand it to him - when he's leaving Özil out it's at the board's request, and when he's including him it's because of his own training and motivating skills

I know we don't know what is really going on, but I would bet my life on Özil not being open to Emery's motivation skills then now or ever
The only information in that rubbish article that says Emery is taking credit, was written by the author of the article which is his own opinion and nothing else. All he says is ‘this is the Özil we want to see’. How is this taking credit for motivation? The shameless thing is not to read the article properly and have your own opinion. You read title and then see what you want to see

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For a second I thought it was Emery and I was about to throw my phone out the window.
:lol::lol::lol:

Even i went full Picard
35s7cv.jpg

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Such a classy player. Really a joy to watch in the final third, so composed, keeps it ticking in attacking positions and makes the difficult look easy.

I think the team has missed his qualities and without expecting too much from him immediately upon his awaited return I’ve been impressed. I hope he can build on two solid performances and add something to the team that’s otherwise been missing.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He still doesn't have role. Is it to come deep and make up tick or to provide incisive passes in the final third? Him and Ceballos should have been magic. They weren't.

Still head and shoulders our best player today and he wasn't more than a 7/10.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He done ok today can't judge because we done f**k all offensively because us being so defensive for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom