• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
giphy.gif

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
He's not my boy for a start.
no I didnt and what are you on about

Losing it like your boy xhaka did :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He isn't my boy but seriously though your grasp of English is atrocious. Proud to be a Little Englander. Anyone else is probably sat in some dark bedsit having a last tearful self-pleasure over Jezza and Swinson losing, losing, losing. Just like Arsenal ever since we gave Özil a new contract.
Why do you have to resort to insults of other Arsenal fans all the time?Are you a troublemaker too?

Pepes blue pill

He's not my boy for a start.

He isn't my boy but seriously though your grasp of English is atrocious. Proud to be a Little Englander. Anyone else is probably sat in some dark bedsit having a last tearful self-pleasure over Jezza and Swinson losing, losing, losing. Just like Arsenal ever since we gave Özil a new contract.
Why do you have to resort to insults of other Arsenal fans all the time?Are you a troublemaker too?

What is this :lol::lol::lol:

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Not being "genuinely" outragged at people who don't want our club to commit economic **** by backing Özil and his own selective outrage makes you an ignorant "little Englander". Hilarious stuff.

People slagging off the club for trying not to get into beef with China need to get a grip. Arsenal isn't a politcal entity.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
China's state broadcaster will no longer show our match vs City later today. Instead, they will show a recording of Wolves v Sp**s. Özil is entitled to an opinion, but....

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
China's state broadcaster will no longer show our match vs City later today. Instead, they will show a recording of Wolves v Sp**s. Özil is entitled to an opinion, but....

Arsenal twerked for China, yet got told to f*ck off anyway?

About as good as it gets in things you love to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom