• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Emery can't risk a player like Özil coming in and ruining his piss poor boring ass football with his silky touch and beautiful vision

lol at anyone who says he doesnt track back etc, you been watching our midfield leave the defence alone all season
Also watched him track back vs Watford a few times. He isn't the greatest tackler but he does put pressure on the opposition at times.

Pepes blue pill

Also watched him track back vs Watford a few times. He isn't the greatest tackler but he does put pressure on the opposition at times.

Dont like emery but can accept if he doesnt use a player for whatever reason even if I dont agree but how can you leave him out against frankfurt if you are then going to leave him out again yesterday

Feels a little bit like what jose tried to do to pogba and I hope it gets the same result

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Dont like emery but can accept if he doesnt use a player for whatever reason even if I dont agree but how can you leave him out against frankfurt if you are then going to leave him out again yesterday

Feels a little bit like what jose tried to do to pogba and I hope it gets the same result
Maybe Özil didn’t want to go to Germany after what happened last year? And you don’t play him in this game just because he didn’t play last.. Emery wanted a result today and he doesn’t trust Özil

So you hope a manager loses his job because he’s disappointed a player isn’t giving 100% for him?? Because that’s what seemed to have happened with pogba anyway. He had some good form after Mourinho left and started flirting with Madrid, he doesn’t really care about Manchester United. I don’t know how people think Özil cares about our results as much as the next guy (e.g Lacazette, Guendouzi, Auba, etc)

Pepes blue pill

Maybe Özil didn’t want to go to Germany after what happened last year? And you don’t play him in this game just because he didn’t play last.. Emery wanted a result today and he doesn’t trust Özil

So you hope a manager loses his job because he’s disappointed a player isn’t giving 100% for him?? Because that’s what seemed to have happened with pogba anyway. He had some good form after Mourinho left and started flirting with Madrid, he doesn’t really care about Manchester United. I don’t know how people think Özil cares about our results as much as the next guy (e.g Lacazette, Guendouzi, Auba, etc)

Emery trusts xhaka ffs, hardly think he has trust issues :lol::lol::lol:

and no I want a manager gone because hes had over a year now and still has no idea how he wants us to play or what his best team is and has in fact made us worse, quite an achievement that I must say

and yes I do want Özil to last here longer than Emery, one is a proven talent at the top level and the other isnt

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You post a comment about everyone looking for things to be angry with and then come lambaste a player who didn't even feature..
I'm confused by that.
This has nothing to do with last game? Ive been wanting to get rid for 3 windows now. Just annoyed he is Still here. Doing nothing.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Emery trusts xhaka ffs, hardly think he has trust issues :lol::lol::lol:

and no I want a manager gone because hes had over a year now and still has no idea how he wants us to play or what his best team is and has in fact made us worse, quite an achievement that I must say

and yes I do want Özil to last here longer than Emery, one is a proven talent at the top level and the other isnt
You’re completely missing the point aren’t you. I’m not saying Emery is a top manager who is right to trust Xhaka. Xhaka isn’t good but he his attitude is streets ahead of Özil, his issue is he’s just not good enough. But that wasn’t the topic of the original point you made?

Talent doesn’t = results, talent doesn’t = giving everything for the club. Just like Mourinho + Pogba, I think it’s best for our future if both Emery + Özil leave, you don’t have to pick one side...

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You’re completely missing the point aren’t you. I’m not saying Emery is a top manager who is right to trust Xhaka. Xhaka isn’t good but he his attitude is streets ahead of Özil, his issue is he’s just not good enough. But that wasn’t the topic of the original point you made?

Talent doesn’t = results, talent doesn’t = giving everything for the club. Just like Mourinho + Pogba, I think it’s best for our future if both Emery + Özil leave, you don’t have to pick one side...
Yes, you do have to pick a side, but you've picked the right side. ARSENAL FC!

Pepes blue pill

You base Özil having a pure attitude on what? the fact the madia says so or the fact he doesnt fly into tackles?

And please explain how xhakas attitude is far better? we are talking about a play who was caught picking his nose whislt watford scored last season ffs and only the other week tried to put the blame on the attackers for why we didnt beat Sp**s,also all the contants fouls etc aint just cus he his ****, its cus his attitude is **** as well

The last part is fine, I want emery gone and if Özil goes I wouldnt lose much sleep, I would prefer if emery ****ed off tho and a decent manager came in and decided what to do

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You base Özil having a pure attitude on what? the fact the madia says so or the fact he doesnt fly into tackles?
I loved Özil. I still have a soft spot for him. But I love Arsenal more. You don't really need the media to see how Mesut's attitude to the sport has changed since his Werder Bremen days. There are days when he is in the mood and boy can he play on those days but a whole lot of the time it seems this is just a job to him and one he isn't so keen on anymore.

I think this is more to do with what being a footballer has become than the player himself. His autobiography seems to paint a picture that he was simply not cut out for this lifestyle. Being rich, yes, but being famous etc maybe not.

I don't think he deliberately plays within himself, I don't think it is fear. I think it is a part of his soul that was in love with the sport and he's fallen out of love with the game itself. It isn't our manager or our club. It's something that has happened to him that's brought about his decline faster.
Seems a very sensitive soul and the political shenanigans just left a sour taste in his mouth.

Pepes blue pill

Think this be my last post in the Özil thread, almost had forgot how boring talking about players like him, pogba etc can get

As far as im concerned players like him are almost always inconsistent and can go from looking like a world beater to a xhaka impersonator from one week to the next, yet I cant think of any who has their attitude pulled up 24/7 like Özil does

Long live the ballers that make the game beautiful :drool::drool::drool:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

And please explain how xhakas attitude is far better? we are talking about a play who was caught picking his nose whislt watford scored last season ffs and only the other week tried to put the blame on the attackers for why we didnt beat Sp**s,also all the contants fouls etc aint just cus he his ****, its cus his attitude is **** as well

The last part is fine, I want emery gone and if Özil goes I wouldnt lose much sleep, I would prefer if emery ****ed off tho and a decent manager came in and decided what to do
I don’t listen to the media lol, I cast my own judgements, it looks like you’re letting a player’s talent and ability cast your judgement on their attitude... Xhaka is an idiot and an average footballer yes but his attitude is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom