• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

He's knackered, was out on his feet after like 10mins ffs. You can't play özil every game with our increased intensity.
How on earth did the club leave us so short with attacking midfielders?
Letting Ramsey leave without replacement was criminal

Preacher

Always Crying
He's knackered, was out on his feet after like 10mins ffs. You can't play özil every game with our increased intensity.
How on earth did the club leave us so short with attacking midfielders?
Letting Ramsey leave without replacement was criminal
I agree that we need more numbers, but Ramsey would spend more days being injured than playing. Juventus is stricly managing his minutes and still he has the same amount if niggles there.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Özil 30 passes with 100% accuracy.

Pepe 14/21, 67% accuracy.

Played 25 minutes less too.

Maybe you should get some glasses instead. :lol:
Do you hear yourself? Seriously.

Ok bro Özil had an effect on the game and Pepe didnt try to at least carry the ball forward. You win well done :facepalm:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Do you hear yourself? Seriously.

Ok bro Özil had an effect on the game and Pepe didnt try to at least carry the ball forward. You win well done.

Hahahaha. I didn't say anything. Great way of deflecting from you chatting sh!t.

You attacked a poster, pathetically, for no reason whatsoever. That's all.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hahahaha. I didn't say anything. Great way of deflecting from you chatting sh!t.

You attacked a poster, pathetically, for no reason whatsoever. That's all.
?

What deflecting? You threw some pointless stats in my face, you really proved Özil had a better game than Pepe with that thank you for your time.

"Attack" :rofl:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
? What deflecting. You threw some pointless stats in my face, you really proved Özil had a better game than Pepe with that thank you for your time.

"Attack" :rofl:

I threw those stats because the poster above said that he at least offered himself for the ball, and going by those stats he seems to be right.

So again, yeah maybe you need to get some glasses instead of him. :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I threw those stats because the poster above said that he at least offered himself for the ball, and going by those stats he seems to be right.

I've booked my appointment at Specsavers, your persistance has convinced me I'm blind. Night.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He was just nowhere to be seen in defence or when the ball went forward. It's extraordinary how he manages to avoid getting the ball in areas where he can do damage. You can't just knock it off into no mans land and expect us to retain the ball for another 25 passes so he can see the ball again and play another nothing pass before jogging off again.

Far less talented and technically gifted players make far more of an impression far more often. How?

Nobody's asking him to run 25 miles a game. Just show where it matters ffs.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
the poster above said that he at least offered himself for the ball, and going by those stats he seems to be right.
Which accounts for what, though? Being available to receive a pass 30 times means what, exactly? Have I missed something in another post that will make sense of you pointing that out?

Sydney-Gooner

His pattern continues yet again. He always comes back from injury or exile and plays very well for a few matches, then he descends back to mediocrity for the rest of the season.

You could see how poor he was today, he was slow, weak on the ball, and his game resembled Elneny more than Özil. When we attacked, a lot of the time he was literally nowhere to be seen or completely out of it in no mans land.

Just isn't good enough, the Özshills can rag on about his talent all they want, but he has 5 assists in the last 2 seasons which is a pathetic return. He can't shoot for **** anymore and his legs have gone. He's a relic of the past, someone who these days should only be seen on the pitch in the last 20 mins and in youtube comps.

Tbf he never could.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What game did you watch? Take those Özil tinted glasses off.
My Özil colored glasses are red :p...watched the half where we had 50% possession of the ball with a man less.

I could say the same for you, stop letting others analyse the game for you and actually try to come up with a fair opinion.

Which accounts for what, though? Being available to receive a pass 30 times means what, exactly? Have I missed something in another post that will make sense of you pointing that out?
means that it allowed us to keep the ball and stop them from attacking us.

No slight on Pepe, I think he was potentially more dangerous on the break. Arteta did the right thing there, but it barely worked as Pepe was worse in the second half.

Unless we follow the popular narrative, everyone just calls you stupid.

Just like the American commentators on the stream. They kept bashing Özil, Arsenal, and then Pepe for 60 minutes before realizing we could get something from the game. Just say a few buzzwords like wages, workrate, attitude and you can fill out a good 20 minutes.

TimT

I agree that we need more numbers, but Ramsey would spend more days being injured than playing. Juventus is stricly managing his minutes and still he has the same amount if niggles there.

I agree about Ramsey. He has spent more time on the Juve's bench than on the field. I am pretty sure they would have not been as eager or offered that kind of salary if they thought he'd be an injury prone player in Juve, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom