• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Mou’s best XI
EUS8NOSXsAQtgwZ

DelectableLimpingCricket-size_restricted.gif

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He actually put Gallas at LB when that’s what made him threaten to score an own goal the madman :lol:

Surely that’s a troll, can’t be having him in ahead of Ashley Cole and Marcelo ffs
Yh strange snubs. He must really like Gallas on a personal level or there’s some beef between him and Cole that I’ve missed

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yh strange snubs. He must really like Gallas on a personal level or there’s some beef between him and Cole that I’ve missed

I swear they fell out massively when Gallas left, he refused to play LB and threatened to score an own goal apparently so Chelsea swapped him for Cole.

I feel like that it could be a petty dig at Gallas, I get he was a key part of the back to back titles but was he really better than Marcelo or Cole!?

Weird formation as well, a 4-3-3 with Ronaldo and Hazard wide with Özil central makes more sense. He must really love Özil though if he’s in there ahead of 2010 Sneijder.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I swear they fell out massively when Gallas left, he refused to play LB and threatened to score an own goal apparently so Chelsea swapped him for Cole.

I feel like that it could be a petty dig at Gallas, I get he was a key part of the back to back titles but was he really better than Marcelo or Cole!?

Weird formation as well, a 4-3-3 with Ronaldo and Hazard wide with Özil central makes more sense. He must really love Özil though if he’s in there ahead of 2010 Sneijder.
Özil was instrumental in the 11/12 Real team that broke multiple league records with 121 goals, 100 points, 32 wins. They haven’t really reached those heights in the league since then.

Marcelo puts him in his team as well ahead of Kroos.
zoqp1mhjllhrhjzy48f4.jpg

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Özil was instrumental in the 11/12 Real team that broke multiple league records with 121 goals, 100 points, 32 wins. They haven’t really reached those heights in the league since then.

Marcelo puts him in his team as well ahead of Kroos.
zoqp1mhjllhrhjzy48f4.jpg

That season Özil was the most entertaining player in the world. Pure magic

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mourinho always loved Özil.

Also I noticed from 2011 to 2016, Özil was picked Germany player of the year 5/6 times, only Kroos breaking that dominance. Incredible. 2/3 of those nominations came while at Arsenal.

All these years he was basically voted the best German on the planet.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
All that love from Jose and he couldn't be bothered to come and buy him prior to signing that ridiculous contract. Or anyone for that matter. Horrible horrible decision to extend him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
His agent says he’ll see out his contract.

We were all happy when he extended but fair to say that 350K contract by Ivan hasn’t yielded the desired results.
He’ll most probably see it out without playing another game due to the suspension of football.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
All that love from Jose and he couldn't be bothered to come and buy him prior to signing that ridiculous contract. Or anyone for that matter. Horrible horrible decision to extend him.
United were very interested in signing him on a free in 2018, by all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom