• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Inter are paying him less wages, yes, but Utd paid him off.
United didn't pay out his full contract. No club in the world will pay off 500kpw wage not even PSG. I think Sanchez took a massive hit financially. He wanted to continue playing at a high level. United only allowed him to move for free. He might get a decent sign on bonus from inter though

Manberg

Predator
United didn't pay out his full contract. No club in the world will pay off 500kpw wage not even PSG. I think Sanchez took a massive hit financially. He wanted to continue playing at a high level. United only allowed him to move for free

If Özil cared like Sanchez, he’d do the same.

Godwin1

Very well-known
United didn't pay out his full contract. No club in the world will pay off 500kpw wage not even PSG. I think Sanchez took a massive hit financially. He wanted to continue playing at a high level. United only allowed him to move for free. He might get a decent sign on bonus from inter though
This in an accurate summary of what happend. I don't know how Sanchez got dragged into this debate but it's a mile away from Özil's situation.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

If Özil cared like Sanchez, he’d do the same.
Of course he won't. He knows no decent club will even pay him a 100kpw after now. He's going to hunker down and ride out the last year of his contract and then move to some Turkish backwater

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think G Deep clutching at straws here tbh, from all reports I doubt Sanchez got paid millions :lol:

Even if he did, there’s no hiding the fact that Sanchez did what it took to play footy again.

Özil has not and will not.

Manberg

Predator
Care about what? Arsenal are one of the wealthiest clubs in the world, they gave him the deal.

Why you guys crying over another mans money?

The deal was given on the basis that he’d perform on the pitch and in training. He hasn’t. Even Willock plays better than him.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Even Madrid won't pay off the Bale's 600kpw wage. They're looking for ways to push him out. This situation is not peculiar to Arsenal alone.

Özil's never going to agree to a loan move. He's only interested in sitting here and doing nothing

Godwin1

Very well-known
Care about what? Arsenal are one of the wealthiest clubs in the world, they gave him the deal.

Why you guys crying over another mans money?
Yeah it's fine when a player shows the form of his life before signing a contract then mentally retire as soon as he signs it. Why should we care its only the team we support.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So they paid only 10% of his contract? Do you really think Özil will do the same?
It’s more than 10%, and then he’s getting a wage from inter.

Wether Özil agrees or not is his call, I’m not bashing another man for not taking a pay cut though.

Manberg

Predator
It’s more than 10%, and then he’s getting a wage from inter.

Wether Özil agrees or not is his call, I’m not bashing another man for not taking a pay cut though.

I’m bashing him for preferring money over football. Sanchez has shown that he wants to play football, Özil has shown he’d rather play fortnite. Özil deserves the abuse he gets over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom