• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
you are the sad clown still prancing around in his imaginary circus.

Stating wrong facts and finding an alternate reality in everything. The club did not give the information requested, did not give the players time to consider it, and froze out from the team those who refused.

thats not bullying eh? maybe not to a bully.
More fantasy painted as fact by the most warped entity AM has ever seen. You're right, none of the other players were advised or spoken to by their representatives, and Raul just threatened them all by text... You ****ing idiot.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
More fantasy painted as fact by the most warped entity AM has ever seen. You're right, none of the other players were advised or spoken to by their representatives, and Raul just threatened them all by text... You ****ing idiot.

you are the ****ing idiot to think you can bully me with your abusive attacks.

All you can do is rant. rant away without any sense or reference to what you are replying to. Its quite toxic really.

At your age, in these times, you shouldnt let the mask slip so often.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

All you can do is rant. rant away without any sense or reference to what you are replying to. Its quite toxic really.

At your age, in these times, you shouldnt let the mask slip so often.
You're the most toxic thing this place has ever seen. I'll give you a clue: How many times have you been banned, snow white? :lol: You're going back on ignore now. This counselling session is over.

kash2

You're the most toxic thing this place has ever seen. I'll give you a clue: How many times have you been banned, snow white? :lol: You're going back on ignore now. This counselling session is over.
again you rant. The players got bullied into a paycut, and you want to defend that.

kash2

giphy.gif

Godwin1

Very well-known

This is hilarious considering the amount of people you've slagged off on this thread.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Then why do our players wear rainbow laces, take a knee for BLM + put it on our jerseys and wear black armbands?

We support social justice when its convenient for us.

Agreed. But I would use the word safe instead of convenient. Even though it’s morally suspect, I get that the club wouldn’t want to be trailblazers in supporting an issue that many Muslim countries and other high profile Muslim sportsmen will not currently touch with a barge pole.

Once there is momentum and groundswell, as with BLM & rainbow laces, that’s the moment when Arsenal would jump in with their support. Not something to be especially proud of, but they are playing it safe from a business perspective I guess.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was face to face, you cannot attribute direct quotes, which these are, to another person. Ornstein could get into a lot of trouble
Was the interview done in Turkey or the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom