• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

tenor.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yes, I wanted to live in a place where people love Mesut like I do, turns out it is his family's birthplace in Turkey. It's a bit weird tho, half the males under 10 years old are named Mesut.

Are you being facetious or did you actually move to a whole other place because of Özil?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Are you being facetious or did you actually move to a whole other place because of Özil?
Because I wanted to be in a place with people who loved Mesut like me. He doesn’t actually visit much since he married that miss Turkey woman. But we do not forget him, even if he forgets us.

avalonhse

The motive seems pretty clear to me now. Those guys have it in for him because of his links to a dictator. Add a bit of jealousy and the fact he’s fearlessly swanning it all over their patch with his wife, Ms Turkey, and the political motive gets stronger to them... They’ve probably convinced themselves it’s fair game. In hindsight, not the wisest move from Mesut. There’s good reason high profile sportsman are advised to steer clear of politicians.

It’d be nice to have him back as an option though. Things could click again for him. Cant see them both not being back in the squad for our next game, unless the police are advising the club based on information.

Is UK such a scared place to live? I used to think it is one of the most democratic country on Earth.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonderful post. :rolleyes:

Did KdB win them the game? No, he was busy getting dispossessed by Eriksen

Did he win them the league? No, he was injured and $ity won without him

I'll give you three guys in $ity who are better at CAM: Mahrez, B. Silva and even D. Silva

Perhaps if you learnt to write a bit, you could explain why you found it so funny.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wonderful post. :rolleyes:

Did KdB win them the game? No, he was busy getting dispossessed by Eriksen

Did he win them the league? No, he was injured and $ity won without him

I'll give you three guys in $ity who are better at CAM: Mahrez, B. Silva and even D. Silva

Perhaps if you learnt to write a bit, you could explain why you found it so funny.
Sometimes it would just be a waste of time. You’re talking about last season where KDB had a nightmare from injuries (has nothing to do with his talent).

But how about the season before last where he was unplayable and they won the Premier League. People rightly call him the best player in the country when fit, never mind best number 10 hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom