• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Before this thread is locked, I just want to say goodbye to the Özil fanboys. Hope you settle into the Fenerbahce forum. I for one will not miss your constant arse-kissing of a player that does even care you exist. Ciao forever
Don’t you stop crying? Silly *****.

GoonerBoy19

So who is the next target for haters? Xhaka or Bellerin?

Glad this is over..at least our trophyless era got over once he came.

Elwood

I'm very sad to see him go, been his no.1 fan since he came here, maybe too much at times honestly.
I have to address the "haters" though, I'd really like them to leave to Fenerbahce with him.
Not literally of course. Just the creepy stuff. He sucked at times, but I don't think it warrants some of the posts I've seen here. Please don't transfer that energy elsewhere, things won't be perfect.
Best of luck to him and his family.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I just don’t understand why people keep asking if the next target will be Auba, Bellerin,Xhaka, Pepe etc when Laca was constantly eviscerated on the forum all of last season.

Can’t the hate be distributed in a fair and even manner?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I like the way the Özil lovers think us haters are just a baying mob looking to turn our rage on the next poor soul. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding of our position.

Us haters dislike him because we believe he's given up on his career through laziness. You may not agree with us but surely you can recognise why we have turned so harshly on Özil? You might feel the same if it was a different player in question.

There's no reason for us to feel so strongly about anyone else in the squad, because we've got no reason to believe that anyone else has given up on their career and are just here collecting a pay cheque and not putting effort in.

Thinking Xhaka or Willian are crap and wanting them out is one thing. I've no reason to think they're not trying their best though. It's a totally different kettle of fish.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would love to know what the final terms of the agreent we're regarding his wages. Hopefully it gets leaked

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Wrong. There are clearly a sizable number of people who follow/support Arsenal online (Twitter, Insta, to a lesser extent A-M, etc) who purely support/follow Arsenal due to Özil. It would be easily measurable once he signs elsewhere by looking at following counts for Arsenal’s various social media platforms.

Your initial statement clearly shows a lack of understanding of how modern football support is for younger generations, but I know you’re a bit older @blaze_of_glory so you somewhat get a pass. With that said though I think you somewhat know this though, but you’re just lashing out as you yourself are upset Özil is leaving AFC.

TBF if anyone was watching us for Özil they'd be long gone by now.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
TBF if anyone was watching us for Özil they'd be long gone by now.

You’re right, you can tell they don’t actually watch Arsenal play, or at least haven’t for some time and instead just binge old Özil highlight videos and moan about Özil exclusion as they act like he’s the same player from years ago. Man retired on the club when the ink dried on his contract in the real world, but it’s perpetually the first half of 2015 in their minds.

Thankfully for him and his cult he’s moved to retiree league so they’ll get fresh video material to **** over.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Behave civil guys. Lets remember the good times. Napoli goal, his destruction of Club de Futbol Leicester under Don Emery, his assist and goal against Utd in 2015 etc. No more reason to harvest anger or resentment. Let the memory stay good.

He actually was quite the special footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom