• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
TBF if anyone was watching us for Özil they'd be long gone by now.

Was thinking that as well. If an Özil fan was following Arsenal just because of him surely their only feelings for Arsenal over the last year would have been hate anyway.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
They will just move onto someone else :lol:

That kinda mentality is less to do with the player they whinge about.
You were once almost chief 'whinger' in that thread. How can you possibly forget? You even got told off for it by the GDeep for 'crying'! You turned it around and managed to clamber back on the fence though. Sublime! ;)

Also, this:
I'm not a fan of Özil's latter years at all, but the vitriol and hatred spewed on here every time his name was mentioned was disgusting and jarring to read tbh.
You were a known big critic just as much as the next guy, or whatever it is you define as 'hate and vitriol' anyway...
Fvck Özil
You can't start acting all holy now, boss man. There is a search function here. Your posts were as damning as any other 'hater' you'd identify.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You were once almost chief 'whinger' in that thread. How can you possibly forget? You even got told off for it by the GDeep for 'crying'! You turned it around and managed to clamber back on the fence though. Sublime!
Özils second contract was a disappointment I don’t think anybody could deny that.

I’ve always had a balanced view on him, some of what he did wasn’t right, but this is also true of the club. I never hated Özil. Plus the more I read, the better Özil looks in my eyes to be quite honest.

I also think it’s true that people who rag on him daily will just move onto someone else. Take a look in the Xhaka/Auba threads, it’s the same guys.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Behave civil guys. Lets remember the good times. Napoli goal, his destruction of Club de Futbol Leicester under Don Emery, his assist and goal against Utd in 2015 etc. No more reason to harvest anger or resentment. Let the memory stay good.

He actually was quite the special footballer
You're forgetting Ludogorets mate.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't know what to say about democracy... It's a failed system of governance. Democracy, like Religion is nowadays used as a smokescreen to brainwash the public.

Regarding the EU, I don't really care and I don't hold you answerable but how can Italy and Germany (and England ) pass the requirements then? It's a glorified best-pals club, like FIFA.
What country do you live in to have such a low view on democracy?

I of course think you are totally off with your views, but as this is a football forum let’s leave it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Stick to talking about **** that you have a clue about.

Erdoğan is a incredibly corrupt tyrant and he's an absolute disaster for Turkey. Turkish institutions have degenerated immensely because of the widespread corruption in his regime, the economy is in the ****ters, the Turkish Lira has undergone devaluation and after devaluation, he effectively utilizes his power to enrichen his family and those loyal to him, interferes in the judicial affairs of the country, bends the merit systems to favor those politically aligned with him, ostracizes wide swathes of society, has unjustly thrown thousands upon thousands in prison, controls the media and has led Turkey to being the world leader in jailed journalists.

Please cut the nonsense and whataboutism. Sincerely, a Turkish person living in Turkey.
Thanks for posting. Stay safe and hope things improve!

ArsenalLunatic

I’ve never hated Özil. I thought he was a million dollar talent with ten cent passion. As far as hating Xhaka...even tho he pisses me off, he’s just too good looking of a guy. Kind of like Giroud. Mustafi on the other hand....

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

As in now we don't have to hear - Why isn't Özil in the squad? Every 5 minutes. etc

Pretty much a perfect Venn diagram between the hardcore Özil lovers and the people who turned on Arteta the hardest and earliest too. Incidentally around the time Özil got dropped from the squad.

This is grabbing at straws :lol:. @OnlyOne and @Macho aren’t Özil fans but they went early on MA. @Makingtrax is a backer of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom