• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

What does John Cross know? The only thing he gets right are PR press releases.

tcahill

Alexis is 100% gone but I think we've got a fair chance of keeping Mesut.

Sign a good CM in January, give Özil a coherent midfield partnership behind him, and watch him go back to his best.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Alexis is 100% gone but I think we've got a fair chance of keeping Mesut.

Sign a good CM in January, give Özil a coherent midfield partnership behind him, and watch him go back to his best.

I think they're both gone, dont see Özil signing a new contract with other clubs showing an interest. He's playing for a move now, I would love to be wrong and see him kiss the badge next time he scores but I dont see it happening.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I think they're both gone, dont see Özil signing a new contract with other clubs showing an interest. He's playing for a move now, I would love to be wrong and see him kiss the badge next time he scores but I dont see it happening.
He would have signed months ago if he wanted to stay. He's been playing for time, hoping that other clubs would come in for him as the clock winds down to his free move.

tcahill

I still think he might be staying. He's evaluating his options, seeing who'll be interested and how much they'll pay him. We'll probably offer to pay him more than most. If we make some good signings and are doing well in the league, there's a decent chance he'll change his mind.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I still think he might be staying. He's evaluating his options, seeing who'll be interested and how much they'll pay him. We'll probably offer to pay him more than most. If we make some good signings and are doing well in the league, there's a decent chance he'll change his mind.

I hope so, on his day he is such a great player. Its up to us I guess to prove we are the club for him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Give him 30k and a hefty signing on fee, promise him Draxler or another player who would give him hope and let's stop being mugs. Can see Özil at Barcelona as he is better and cheaper than Coutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom