<

Mesut Özil (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Ewarwoowar, May 26, 2017.

1. akhil

akhil Well-Known Member

It's a massive weight off the club to get rid of him from the books. Also the constant stories and questions from the press.
    We're undergoing a massive rebuild and he doesn't contribute in any way and at this point, it's counter productive to what the club is trying to do.

He has absolutely no value to anyone at the current numbers. We'll just need to take the hit.

2. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Losing respect for Özil if there is any truth in this. Paying out half of his contract would allow him to find a xkub where he would play and get a decent sign on fee.

North5 likes this.
  3. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

If we get rid of this gimp that's the best bit of business we do this summer.

4. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Can't believe people still have any respect for him. Probably the worst person that has ever played for the club, just bellow Adebayor

Oxeki, qwerty99, zilfy and 4 others like this.
  5. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Really sick of Özil now tbh. The sooner we get rid of him the better. People acting like he's thier best mate need to shut up ffs.

Oxeki, Dj_sds -, Jae and 4 others like this.
  6. Dial Square 1886

Dial Square 1886 Well-Known Member

Making him the highest earner in the clubs history in fact!!

(i think that is correct anyway)

KrissKringle likes this.
  7. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Everything he appears to be doing now appears to be selfish, contrarian and to to damage the club. Am bored of his PR machine now and more importantly, don't rate him as a footballer anymore.

Absolute fekkin idiot. Overstayed his welcome. I'd never been as excited for an Arsenal signing.

Jae, Jury and North5 like this.
  8. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Same here. Just want him disassociated from the club. Whatever respect I had for him is long gone now. Remember when I thought him world class. Now I just want him to **** off!

North5 likes this.
  9. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Lamb, elite bread and amazing salads... There isn't much more you can ask for really, and it's light enough to pig out on without feeling like you've done smack. I'm lucky I've got an amazing choice of truly elite Turkish restaurants near me :drool:

10. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Imagine that... we've just done all our business and then at the last moment we announce we've paid the slime ball off and he's gone... Unparalleled scenes.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  11. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Gunner miss u, Mesut.

Ja Gunners, ja!

12. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

Its such a lose-lose situation for the club, pay him in full to leave or pay him in full gradually whilst he takes the piss for 12months and then leaves anyway..

If I was Stan Kroenke with all my billions and also being petty as **** I'd hire someone whose sole purpose is to annoy him on a daily basis, like a buddy who just follows him around all day in training and does things to make his daily life difficult, tie his shoes together whilst hes out training, shave his hair if hes asleep on the plane, cut his internet line so he cant play fortnite, nothing too bad just kids stuff..

I'd even pay a ****load of money to create a new training centre 300miles away from London and book up all the accomodation in a 100mile radius just so he has to drive in traffic to get there, the only other person who would be at the training centre is the buddy above who I hired to annoy him!

8.3billion can go a long way!

Mrs Bergkamp, North5, Jae and 6 others like this.
  13. Hjalmaar

Hjalmaar Well-Known Member

FFS! :lol::lol::lol:

14. sdotzdot

sdotzdot Well-Known Member

:lol: you’re the antithesis of that weirdo bandaid/ @kash2 (and I love it)

Jury likes this.
  15. zilfy

zilfy Well-Known Member

This!!!

North5 likes this.
  16. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

The haters are.fantasizing...doesnt matter we finished 8th... Hate must go on.

17. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

Used to love Özil. Ready for him to be gone.

18. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

Just pay him 18m and fire a few more stewards..

TheEconomist and krackpot like this.
  19. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

On a serious note though he isnt leaving, the only thing we can slightly hope for is he does something stupid to warrant termination ie failed drugs test or says something extreme but hes too clever for that, he will just quietly wait it out until its over.

Personally, I cannot understand it, goes for Bale as well; you're at the club for 12months, I'm assuming they still love or even like football would you not want to put in the effort and prove everyone wrong? If he has no plans to retire after us it would also do him a world of good in getting a better contract when he goes even though I imagine hes already got that sorted behind the scenes.

20. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

If we are willing to buy out his contract, cant we just loan him to a club and pay like half or more of his wages or does no club want him even on reduced wages?