• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What do you think it is? Remember, you opened the 'mental case' now dig yourself out of it, don't make others do your made up nonsense work only to object it after.
Seriously, are you taking the piss?

I'm trying to do the head cripples in this thread a favour by offering an explanation to their assertion that Özil can not be expected to have an impact from the bench....

If it's not in his ****ing brain, then what is it? That's my theory to your assertion that he's crap from the bench. You've offered **** all so far, apart from 'it appears he's not very good from the bench'.

I have no opinion on what he's like from the bench. I don't focus on meaningless crap like how often a player does well from the bench. People like you and other bellends do that sort of stuff.

So I ask again: What do YOU think it is? YOU. YOU have said he's no good from the bench. Indulge me with an explanation, why don't you? Or are you just full of sh!t, more sh!t, and pathetic digs about the English football team? Are you a juvenile?

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh, and if you weren't aware, England rule the world at 2 of the 3 levels , and got to the semi's in the last senior world cup.

So yeah, we pretty much rule world football at the moment. That'll do for me.

:drool:

Oh_Snap

Seriously, are you taking the piss?

I'm trying to do the head cripples in this thread a favour by offering an explanation to their assertion that Özil can not be expected to have an impact from the bench....

If it's not in his ****ing brain, then what is it? That's my theory to your assertion that he's crap from the bench. You've offered **** all so far, apart from 'it appears he's not very good from the bench'.

I have no opinion on what he's like from the bench. I don't focus on meaningless crap like how often a player does well from the bench. People like you and other bellends do that sort of stuff.

So I ask again: What do YOU think it is? YOU. YOU have said he's no good from the bench. Indulge me with an explanation, why don't you? Or are you just full of sh!t, more sh!t, and pathetic digs about the English football team? Are you a juvenile?

Second time, and seriously your posts become an indictment to the british school system: read my post above. he just lacks the experience, doesn't really find a grip, yada yada yada. if you find it meaningless how a player performs off the bench, which sadly just shows your ignorance, its fine but dont call others bellends and ask if they're juvenile in the same post. This is the sport you pretend to love but show so little interests in the fine nuances in the game. And again: no, i dont have a reason for why he doesnt find into games from the bench. All i did was saying he was never great from the bench so far and that I think this is due to a lack of experience of doing so. I'm reaaaaaaly sorry :rolleyes:

If you have no opinion if some1 does well from the bench or not why the **** are you even posting on that particular matter o_O?

Ps. the dig at the three lions was just for you *kiss*, i actually liked those ******. stopped when half the team turned out to be tottenham players.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Second time, and seriously your posts become an indictment to the british school system: read my post above. he just lacks the experience, doesn't really find a grip, yada yada yada.
What the **** does that even mean? You're an idiot, now take your pathetic rhetoric and kindly **** off.

Oh_Snap

What the **** does that even mean? You're an idiot, now take your pathetic rhetoric and kindly **** off.
:lol: You wish. You really seem to have an issue that i dont have an explanation myself and i cant get my head around it. What disturbs you so much when i say that he probably lacks the experience. I'm really curious. Can't i make an easy observation without having a reason to it?

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery's biographer, who's still in contact with him and some of the other members of the coaching staff said as much:
I’m really happy with these examples, maybe I’ve started to believe the rumours myself too much. Where did the story that Sanlehi wanted him sold come from originally?

razörist

You liked a post calling @Jury a cancer a few pages ago. Not sure it’s a good look to play the victim now.
Yeah sure but head cripples is just sad, need to draw the line somewhere and that’s it for me. Just one man’s opinion. Good to see you defend your bumbuddy though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I’m really happy with these examples, maybe I’ve started to believe the rumours myself too much. Where did the story that Sanlehi wanted him sold come from originally?
The Sanllehi stuff came out at the start of February, when Ornstein mentioned it on the Arseblog podcast. You should read the whole LTArsenal thread if you have the time, some good stuff in there including this:

razörist

The Sanllehi stuff came out at the start of February, when Ornstein mentioned it on the Arseblog podcast. You should read the whole LTArsenal thread if you have the time, some good stuff in there including this:
Thanks, I will! Can I just ask tho, why does Emery have a biographer?

razörist

:lol: Somebody wanted to write a book about him I guess.
Yeah weird, everybody has a book or two nowadays. Mesut has one too.

Anyway, I just saw the part about Özil coming in early in pre-season and how delighted the staff was with his mentality. Wonder where it went wrong. Though it’s possible he also came in a bit early because he wanted to move on from all the uproar with the German national team at the time.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah sure but head cripples is just sad, need to draw the line somewhere and that’s it for me. Just one man’s opinion. Good to see you defend your bumbuddy though.

I’m not defending anyone. I didn’t ‘like’ the post calling someone a cancer or the post calling someone a head cripple. I’m just pointing out your double standards, hypocrisy and lack of objectivity in this thread.

If that makes me a ‘fanboy’ then so be it.

Last edited:

razörist

I’m not defending anyone. I didn’t like the post calling someone a cancer or the post calling someone a head cripple. I’m just pointing out your double standards, hypocrisy and lack of objectivity in this thread.

If that makes me a ‘fanboy’ then so be it.
If you didn’t like it you should have told me back then. If you didn’t like the cripples comment you should have said so now. If I’m a hypocrite you are too because only now that I pick up on it you start defending your boy. Where were you weeks ago if you noticed it then already?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So Emery has allegedly said he doesn’t see Özil as an impact sub like Ramsey.... Even if there were direct quotes of him actually having said this, what would be the theory behind it, because that’s what I’m more interested in here.

Surprised to see the usual mob aren’t using Emery’s alleged words about Özil being mentally challenged from the bench as stick to beat Emery with... Oh, but it fits in conveniently with their desire to see him exonerated from any non-impact performance from the bench :lol:

If there was a sufficient sample size to prove it more or less beyond doubt , other than a recollection by someone that he came on a couple times in the past and he was a ‘disaster’, then I’d be more inclined to go along with it. What does me in though, are the usual suspects clinging onto this new revelation as if it’s somehow created another get out of jail card, because that’s what’s clearly happening here.

I won’t hear of it not being a mental problem if it were true though. Not sure what else it could possibly be. If it’s not physical, then your failure to perform whether from the bench or not, is mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom