• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
His record against the biggest teams in the league this season is genuinely incredible. 5 wins and 4 draws, 0 defeats.

At this point it's hard to point out anything wrong. Maybe the European record but you had a decent showing this season albeit it could/maybe should have been better but you're also a team full of fairly inexperienced players in terms of continental football. I still respect the people who dislike the football and maybe don't like his attitude etc but his body of work is getting better and better, especially considering how little time he's been in the role, and you can see how the criticism on here has gotten less and less intense.
What is missing is what is missing.
Only Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti are more experienced.
Simeoni is going down, Mourinho is outdated.
Who can we hire?
We are not going back to Emery.

Arteta is the only and best choice to proceed with this process.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
His record against the biggest teams in the league this season is genuinely incredible. 5 wins and 4 draws, 0 defeats.

At this point it's hard to point out anything wrong. Maybe the European record but you had a decent showing this season albeit it could/maybe should have been better but you're also a team full of fairly inexperienced players in terms of continental football. I still respect the people who dislike the football and maybe don't like his attitude etc but his body of work is getting better and better, especially considering how little time he's been in the role, and you can see how the criticism on here has gotten less and less intense.
What is missing is what is missing.
Only Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti are more experienced.
Simeoni is going down, Mourinho is outdated.
Who can we hire?
We are not going back to Emery.

Arteta is the only and best choice to proceed with this process.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yes, he does things that are frustrating, but you'll notice he is the only first-time manager on that list. He's doing a good job all things considered. You really can't fluke this.

That's seriously impressive considering how we looked when he took over, he's doing an incredible job. Made us into genuine title challengers something I didn't think he'd be able to do at all and you still feel we can get better. We've been the best team in the league this season(and I'm sure the underlying numbers back that up), hopefully we'll have the pl trophy to show for it at the end

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom