• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

nick gould

Wouldn't blame Arteta today, I'd have picked more or less the same team he did. Players have to take responsibility sometimes, and games like these are useful in showing to a manager which players don't belong at Arsenal.
The changes were not that good though. Moving Saka to left back was a cowardly thing. Saka has been one of our most decent attacking players. So why move him away from goal. Nketiah is clearly out of his depth. Willian saps energy out of the rest of the players. Should have taken them off.

I read somewhere that Arteta was told not to play Balogoun. He should give them the middle finger. At one time Wenger kept on playing sagna and clinchy when it was obvious they would be going to city.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this was posted just after the match finished, ffs :rofl:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The changes were not that good though. Moving Saka to left back was a cowardly thing. Saka has been one of our most decent attacking players. So why move him away from goal. Nketiah is clearly out of his depth. Willian saps energy out of the rest of the players. Should have taken them off.

I read somewhere that Arteta was told not to play Balogoun. He should give them the middle finger. At one time Wenger kept on playing sagna and clinchy when it was obvious they would be going to city.

Maybe yeah, but at the end of the day I just don't think the FA Cup is that important this season. We won it literally last year ffs, we can give ourselves a year off. Winning on Tuesday is much more important, qualifying for Europe next season is much more important.

I'm more worried about the fact that so many of our second-choice players are contributing so little quality and effort when they're given a chance.

Legend14

Established Member
Maybe yeah, but at the end of the day I just don't think the FA Cup is that important this season. We won it literally last year ffs, we can give ourselves a year off. Winning on Tuesday is much more important, qualifying for Europe next season is much more important.

I'm more worried about the fact that so many of our second-choice players are contributing so little quality and effort when they're given a chance.
A year off? Then why play in the cup?
If we joined it, we should attempt to win it.

Southhampton played a lineup to win today and they were rewarded. Now, if they luck out a win on Tuesday how do we look?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Can understand why top 4 is favoured these days due to the financial factor but if you know your not winning the league as a fan I'll never accept not trying to win the Cup. The next best thing.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A year off? Then why play in the cup?
If we joined it, we should attempt to win it.

Southhampton played a lineup to win today and they were rewarded. Now, if they luck out a win on Tuesday how do we look?
Southampton will 100% up their game in the league too. And they in all honesty are a better team than us right now with a far better coach.

novar

Hope you lot are right and top 6 is achievable, I'm not seeing anything in our performances that suggests is so, just some usual fan naivety around how far we are to a specific place completely ignoring all the teams that are above you which makes for some piss poor simulation.

Do the whole exercise and simulate whole gameweeks to dispel such notions.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fá Cup couldn't even save Wenger ffs
A run of 4th then 3rd then 2nd in the league couldn’t save Wenger from the protests, rants, insults, planes and boycotts that took him down. :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member

Yes let's take a year off winning trophies, it is getting boring . Have no space left in the cabinets....

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom