• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Synical

Miss Superstitious

He' s abit of a ****, but he's clearly an Arsenal **** with how much he cares about the club...so I like him!
Genuine question why do people thinks he's a ****? I honestly haven't seen anything that would make me think that

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I get the feeling that with Teta, if you gain his trust & are part of his team & 'on the ship', he'd probably treat you a lot differently to someone who wasnt or a general 'outsider'.

He's probably a lot warmer & friendlier in person.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I get the feeling that with Teta, if you gain his trust & are part of his team & 'on the ship', he'd probably treat you a lot differently to someone who wasnt or a general 'outsider'.

He's probably a lot warmer & friendlier in person.
You’re not saying anything we don’t know and can’t see.

It’s clear people will run through a brick wall for him, players or club officials.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Genuine question why do people thinks he's a ****?

Probably because he forces his wife (who has 3 kids) to watch every football game on the planet when he gets back, is a pretty good example 😅

#PropaGeezer

pireshenry

You’re not saying anything we don’t know and can’t see.
My brother and I ran into him after a game. He was nice and said hello and treated us with kindness. I’ve met van persie, henry, wenger, and a few others (been a part of a group that has sponsored the match ball a couple times). They were all nice. Van persie was a lot of fun.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

But let's change managers because we lost a few games we shouldn't..

Yeah no chance the manager should be going. Said this at the start of the season, if he doesn’t win a trophy there should be conversations but it needs context.

Bum out of the CL and league with whimpers and he should probably go. However there’s been a massive improvement, specifically in these final games. Nobody can actually say he deserves to be sacked, especially if we win the final 2.

I’m pretty confident we’ll win it next year.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

@A_G posting this just to watch the following anger in the thread like

giphy.gif

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

GIF by SkySlope

No but seriously, and this isn't a dig at our current side or this season (before someone tries to twist my words), but I think for it to be at least as good as an achievement as the Invincible season we'd probably need to equal the points tally (or beat it) which is ofc not possible anymore.

I do think beating City to the title this year is a massive achievement but it's not as special as going unbeaten.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Overall though, impressive form we have been in this year. Still haven't warmed to him, yellow box still not sitting well with me, but the team's form has been fantastic, and he's stopped saying stupid things (or I just don't pay attention anymore).

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom