• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Blaziken

You are basically saying let’s do a xhaka with arteta and bring in people who can cover all his flaws. It doesn’t matter what edu says about what a great job arteta is doing. If he loses to Everton, Chelsea and Man City he is definitely gone. I just don’t see how he will survive
No he wont. we've scored 2(?) goals in our last 8 games and lost 6, I think the board wants to stick with Arteta and Edu it's easier and more convenient for them to have to frauds that'll take the blame from supporters.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No he wont. we've scored 2(?) goals in our last 8 games and lost 6, I think the board wants to stick with Arteta and Edu it's easier and more convenient for them to have to frauds that'll take the blame from supporters.
Look at the last 2 years how many changes it’s been. It’s a dog eats dog out there. You make it sound like we stable club who has clear vision and working towards it. Sven was eaten, Raul was eaten, Emery was eaten. 3 more losses and there will be serious media pressure on the club.

Edu is in a job he isn’t qualified to do and has Kia behind him. You really think they gonna let Arteta bring them down with him? The longer he stays the more questions there will be about the people behind him. And that’s the reason I’m convinced he is 100% gone.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Didn't manage to get the original tweet being quoted, but it wouldn't surprise me the Chelsea agents are on it.

image.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't manage to get the original tweet being quoted, but it wouldn't surprise me the Chelsea agents are on it.

image.png

Willian wanting Arteta sacked would be hilarious given that Arteta has shown almost ridiculous favouritism toward him.

But in general how on earth do either of those clowns think they merit being able to dictate who's our manager?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke has to step in here can't have please go like chelsea and want to sack managers because don't like him cancel their contract fire Edu make Kia nowhere near to club we can't have these problems here.

El Duderino

Willian wanting Arteta sacked would be hilarious given that Arteta has shown almost ridiculous favouritism toward him.

But in general how on earth do either of those clowns think they merit being able to dictate who's our manager?

All of them are Kia players, so... There's also the whole NT angle, they're all close and so might think they can get to Edu's ear.

You put that with Edu's hissy fit from the Soton game and it makes for good speculation.

Serves the club right for trusting Chelsea players after Cech.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
even so all these media leaks has to stop it's just f**king us over keep these things private.

El Duderino

:lol: look like we dealing with some Militia not football players. wtf wrong with these guys.

Fun fact, Militias in Rio de Janeiro is the name given to Police people that come in, kill drug lords and take over their turf.

Our dear President and his congressman children all suported militia-linked people, going so far as wanting a few of them to be honored either by the Rio city council or higher legislative bodies.

Good stuff.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Does Willian not realise he's not starting under a serious manager? It's genuinely best for him if Arteta stays as long as possible. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Fun fact, Militias in Rio de Janeiro is the name given to Police people that come in, kill drug lords and take over their turf.

Our dear President and his congressman children all suported militia-linked people, going so far as wanting a few of them to be honored either by the Rio city council or higher legislative bodies.

Good stuff.
man your country becoming scary each new day! i hope Martinelli stay with good guys.

El Duderino

They all should be gone then. It's a shame we've gotten ourselves into this situation but now it's obvious, these guys should just be ostracised and that's it.

I mean, I'm reading this with a good pinch of salt and I'm prone believing it because it suits my agenda of disliking the three of them, but it does serve the club right for insisting with players from Chelsa.

Kinda ironic and sad.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom