• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This team has more points than our 02/03 team, which had prime Vieira, Sol, Cole, Pires, and not to mention a Balon d'or level performing player in Henry. Actually pretty mental. And before anyone mentions how much stronger the league allegedly was back then, that was the season James Beattie banged in 23 league goals :lol:
Let’s use a time machine. Do you think this team beats that team? I honestly think 2003 team would make easy work out of this team.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
You know what, I take it back. Arteta is not a clown but infact a high performing professional who I do not deserve.

This guy Duffman is a complete clown.
I don’t care, I’m surprised you lads manage to dress yourselves in the morning.

Complaining after the team beat united in Old Trafford to go top of the league.

Do me a favour and block me please.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It was pretty shocking how uncomfortable we looked today. I hope it was due to sitting back when the players really wanted to go for it because I don't have any other guesses. We expect the usual suspects to look comical at times (Havertz, Partey) but this was everybody except the back line. Even Benny was getting cooked by Garnacho and he's lucky this guy is horrendous with the ball but he did have good recoveries and overall played well. Our midfield and our attackers were shockingly bad against a horrible side.

Many on this forum have survived a ban tonight because of our defense sturdiness and the pick up of the slack Partey - and, to some extent - Saka and Ødegaard gave up.

I swear, if Anthony had score I don't know what I'd do.

Still don't get how we looked so afraid against *this* United team of all things.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

People are free to express their thoughts on the performance and whatever aspect of the match within reason. Please block the entire forum you walrus.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

What's funny is that you called out one of the most Arteta In guys on the forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should really take some anger managing lessons.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Many on this forum have survived a ban tonight because of our defense sturdiness and the pick up of the slack Partey - and, to some extent - Saka and Ødegaard gave up.

I swear, if Anthony had score I don't know what I'd do.

Still don't get how we looked so afraid against *this* United team of all things.

It’s nerves, you can’t blame the players for that. OT away is no joke, especially for Arsenal. We’ll be better next year.

Menard

And that 02/03 team was probably better than the Invincibles. That it bottled the league was astonishing, I think it was comfortably the most talented of Arsène's time in England.

Goes to show that yesterday's bottlers are tomorrow's winners, and vice versa.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The whole “which era is harder” is ****ing stupid. I don’t understand why it’s such a topic..
Just like GOAT debates, there are so many things that can’t be measured.
Money, technology, science, refereeing, fan pressure and more..

Legend14

Established Member
Didn’t think this would go to the last match. We had the hardest end of the season compared to City and Liverpool. Credit to the Arsenal for an amazing run.

I fully expect Sp**s to take points from City. At home, they are kryptonite to City. It will come down to us winning the last match by a couple of goals.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
If Sp**s win against City. It will be the biggest meme Sp**s moment of all time. Fans will sing it for years to come that they helped us win.

Are they going to let that happen?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This team has more points than our 02/03 team, which had prime Vieira, Sol, Cole, Pires, and not to mention a Balon d'or level performing player in Henry. Actually pretty mental. And before anyone mentions how much stronger the league allegedly was back then, that was the season James Beattie banged in 23 league goals :lol:

The league was stronger back then, tbh...West Ham went down with Di Canio, Kanoute, Cole, Defoe and Carrick...woth Leeds battling them with Viduka the 4th top scorer in the league... what's the relegation battle this season like?

City and us are strong but that doesn't the league is great, find the rest of the teams pretty meh really... Liverpool with prime Owen and Gerrard could only finish 5th in 2003.

As for Beatiie, that was pretty funny him fighting Henry and Van Nistelrooy for the golden boot...but you can get the odd one hit wonder every now and then, tbf...Michu, Ings, Bony, etc.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom