• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Did they not beat us? Yes they did.

Did City beat us this year? No they did not.

Bayer 04 took care of business and won their league.

We had fans actually cheering for Sp**s, pathetic. It didn't have to get to that point had we taken care of business earlier in the season.

It is not City's fault we couldn't beat Fulham twice. Or we didn't score against Villa at home or West Ham at home.

So you’ve just danced around my question again? You compared City’s league form to Bayern’s, either tell me why they’re comparable this year or don’t say anything else on it?

fute

So you’ve just danced around my question again? You compared City’s league form to Bayern’s, either tell me why they’re comparable this year or don’t say anything else on it?

Why are you so emotional?

It is okay. Mik made mistakes in the 1st half of the season. It cost us some games. He learned from those mistakes and look how strong we looked for most of 2024. Unfortunately, those few games were few too many. First hoping for the Sp**s not to be the Sp**s vs City. Now we have to depend on the Hammers this weekend. Beggars can't be choosers.

Now take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale. See? Doesn't that feel better?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
4th season without a trophy una. Is it time to put Mikel Arteta on fraud watch?

There will be calls for his head next season if nothing happens.

I think he is doing a good job, but trophies are the measure at the end of the day.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Why are you so emotional?

It is okay. Mik made mistakes in the 1st half of the season. It cost us some games. He learned from those mistakes and look how strong we looked for most of 2024. Unfortunately, those few games were few too many. First hoping for the Sp**s not to be the Sp**s vs City. Now we have to depend on the Hammers this weekend. Beggars can't be choosers.

Now take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale. See? Doesn't that feel better?

mistakes or injuries? I’ll leave that with you, don’t be patronising.

HattoriHanzo

There will be calls for his head next season if nothing happens.

I think he is doing a good job, but trophies are the measure at the end of the day.
And rightly so.
Next season will be crucial for him.
12 months from now it will be 5 years since FA cup.
I really hope that Arsenal win big trophy next season, because right now I don't see any available manager who can guarantee you a trophy.

Anybody who wants to sack him now is really stupid.

GoonerJay24

Needs to start focusing on the cup competitions. Nobody will remember this progress if we fail to win anything.

This is what I want. Just win me some silverware; to spend this money and not even win a league cup in 5 seasons is ridiculous.

Has it ever happened before in modern football?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
And rightly so.
Next season will be crucial for him.
12 months from now it will be 5 years since FA cup.
I really hope that Arsenal win big trophy next season, because right now I don't see any available manager who can guarantee you a trophy.

Anybody who wants to sack him now is really stupid.

You could make a strong case to let Arteta go this season too. Reason is, the problem for us all is that City will not go away, and will get better. There is a good chance we end up trophyless again because Pep could win everything in sight.

For me, trophies matter a lot and its frustrating that we probably havent won anything again this year. But I measure Arteta in having us in those competitions and competing at the highest level on a consistent basis. I feel that's more realistic and allows us to remain stable for longer.

HattoriHanzo

He didnt even try to win at the Etihad despite City being poor in that game. Many, many mistakes from the coneboy this season. As always. Cant wait for him to leave.
It is so easy to win at Etihad, isn't it?
So easy that even Klopp's Liverpool never did it.

You would be first to attack Arteta and call him naive had he tried to play more open there and lose.
Real Madrid won at Etihad last month after penalty shootout.
And they took inspiration from our match against City at Easter, basically they used Arteta's setup.
Of course, you are smarter than Ancelotti.

Real Madrid Etihad 1

El Real Madrid se ispiro

Honestly, you never cease to amaze me.
All your posts are so predictable, nonsensical and pointless, I'm really impressed how you achieve that level of consistency.

HattoriHanzo

You could make a strong case to let Arteta go this season too. Reason is, the problem for us all is that City will not go away, and will get better. There is a good chance we end up trophyless again because Pep could win everything in sight.

For me, trophies matter a lot and its frustrating that we probably havent won anything again this year. But I measure Arteta in having us in those competitions and competing at the highest level on a consistent basis. I feel that's more realistic and allows us to remain stable for longer.
I would give him one more season, because I see progress with respect to last season.
And I sincerely hope that we win something big next season because I don't see any available manager who would guarantee us to be better than Arteta with this squad.
Take into account also the fact that verdict in 115 FC case is expected this time next year.
And maybe situation will be better, regarding available managers.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom