• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

ChefMan21

Best hardball interview from an Arsenal manager I've seen in ages.

Said in the match thread that either the owners and board are serious, or they aren't. Liverpool is 40 points in front of us.

I'd start with the defence - a genuine world-class CB and a defensive midfielder of the same calibre. At least stop conceding goals to get those 50/50 wins...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't watching the interview, what did he say ?

Said there was no money, but demanded the fans back the team for a change.

Then said if fans want a team that spends mega bucks, change allegiance to Man City...as that's what's he's gonna do in a few years.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sold a lie when he took job by the sounds of it

No. The club weren’t looking at making a £100m+ loss when he joined. Still, FFP has been relaxed/binned and we have an owner worth $12bn, so there’s no excuse for them not to invest really. It’s a one-off situation. He’s right in calling them out and putting the pressure on. Wouldn’t surprise me if some of the executives are in on it as well.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
No EL & the bottlejob vs Olympiacos costed the club 40-50m.
Arteta should have done better if he wanted more transfer money, Emery was murdered for finishing 1 point below a CL spot

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
There was some talk that Emery got the job over him because he made too many demands in terms of transfers. Might've been some truth to that in the end.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My respect for Arteta has gone up a few notches after that.

He knows how **** our squad is and the investment we need. The fans now know who to pinpoint their frustrations out on.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ok I thought he was saying there's no magic on the pitch

Still, love him for that

Honesty exposes the people who decide whether he will or not (Kroenkes)

Top Bottom