• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He has nailed the structure for sure and showing balls in not selecting Xhaka. That was a pretty big call. And defensively we were totally flawless.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Going full Mourinho at the end was a bit weak. Had the beating of them all game and just allowed them to attack us for 10-15 minutes.

Jakarta

Never thought he would be this defensive orientated.

Swear makes you think we signed Allegri as our manager at times.

Kav

Established Member
Arteta got it right today and he should be lauded for it. The team moved the ball quicker and we were solid defensively. I was very pleased with the performance.

One thing i have noticed is that we have gotten significantly better at passing the ball around the back even when under pressure. I am not a fan of it but Arteta has figured out the phases and zones the players can play in and it is working. I must give him credit for this.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Important to remember how tough the fixtures have been so far this season
I think Arsenal fans have been really unfair towards Arteta and the team in recent weeks and I kept pointing to the fixtures.

Our forwards have some questions to answer but I think Arteta deserves credit - whether people like it or not he is carrying out step 1, making us hard to beat.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Leicester result feels very frustrating now but great character shown by Mikel and the team to respond with that today in what was in many ways a must win game.
Certainly don't feel like we're going to go away to the big teams and get hammered anymore.

Jakarta

Arteta if you’re reading this...I will forgive you this season if we get top 4 but next season 4-3-3 is a must my g.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Continues to show the potential we all know he has but still...chance creation hmm.

Wasn’t a fan of Pepe not starting but that’s probably just preference. Definitely wasn’t a fan of retreating into our own box, we were actually starting to grow into the game again before the penalty.

Onwards and upwards, was a must win game for him and he did it.

Top Bottom